PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Black King in Ohio?

Mexican Black King in Ohio?

mmfrankford
07-27-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm looking for a pet mexican black king. Even though at the moment it would be a pet, who knows in the future. I would like a nice one that will grow up solid black with no speckling. I'm hoping that there is a breeder in Ohio or nearby that I could get it from. I'll also be checking out the All Ohio show in a few weeks. I live in the Cincinnati area, so I am willing to drive to nearby regions. Thanks. :)

tricksterpup
07-27-2009, 09:02 PM
I'm looking for a pet mexican black king. Even though at the moment it would be a pet, who knows in the future. I would like a nice one that will grow up solid black with no speckling. I'm hoping that there is a breeder in Ohio or nearby that I could get it from. I'll also be checking out the All Ohio show in a few weeks. I live in the Cincinnati area, so I am willing to drive to nearby regions. Thanks. :)

well you could go to the Columbus Reptile show. Next one is August 15th. Plenty of time to prepare.
http://www.allohioshows.com/index.html

mmfrankford
07-27-2009, 09:15 PM
LOL the All Ohio show I was mentioning is the Columbus show. Thanks. :)

tricksterpup
07-27-2009, 09:19 PM
LOL the All Ohio show I was mentioning is the Columbus show. Thanks. :)

Also dont forget about the Indianapolis show as well.
August 30 is the next one there.
http://www.midwestreptile.com/welcome.html

But good luck, remember you can get some nice ones online as well. I personally own 7 MBKs here a 3.4 collection.

mmfrankford
07-28-2009, 06:56 AM
Yeah I normally check out those shows. I might also wait for the NARBC Tinley Park show in October, really nice selection there also. And I was really wanting to avoid online for now, just because shipping costs more than the snake most of the time.

mmfrankford
07-28-2009, 08:31 AM
Oops forgot to mention. Thanks for the info. :)

PJ@PJCReptiles
08-06-2009, 07:30 AM
We will a few hatchlings available come September.