• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Proven breeders

bekers71

What addiction?!
1.2 trio for $270 shipped to your local FedEx for pick up.

Or they are $75 ea + $45 shipping.

Trades Considered for corns, boas etc. Let me know what you have.

1.0 Anery mot het hypo amel stripe (hets proven)
0.1 Anery mot het hypo amel
(hets proven)
0.1 Ghost

1.0 Amel het hypo anery caramel (hets proven)
0.1 Snow
0.1 Ghost het amel
(hets proven)

Female Anery motley het hypo amel
P1160505.JPG

Male Anery motley het hypo amel stripe
P1170956.JPG

Female Snow
P1210238.JPG

Female Ghost het amel
P1210235.JPG

Please see my web site for full shipping details. Shipped via FedEx. I will only ship it the weather is tolerable on shipping and receiving end for the animal. Shipping is done M-T-W. Guaranteed live arrival only if signed for on first delivery attempt. Non-feeders are excluded from the live arrival guarantee. In the case of DOA, I must be contacted immediately and will require pictures. Contact me for more details.
No refunds on shipping fees. Thank you. Contact info: [email protected]

Last edited:
How old are these 6?

Guess I forgot that part. LOL

Group #1
1.0 Anery mot het hypo amel stripe (hets proven) 3yrs old
0.1 Anery mot het hypo amel
(hets proven) 5 yrs old
0.1 Ghost 5 yrs old

Group #2

1.0 Amel het hypo anery caramel
(hets proven) 5 yrs old
0.1 Snow 3 yrs old (first year breeding this year and laid 15 fertile eggs then double clutched 9 slugs)
0.1 Ghost het amel
(hets proven) 3 yrs old (first year breeding this year and laid 9 HUGE fertile eggs)

Thanks Becky
I cannot seem to PM right now so I will send you an email in the morning.
Time for sleep now.

Back