• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anery and Ice are Nice! Lava Group

CaptBogart

False Prophet
These beauties are from an Anery het Hypo A, Lava X Normal het Anery, Hypo A, Lava. I can't tell if the Ice are also homo Hypo A, so you win!

Choose your flavor!
Ice Sold
Make your own Ice!
Anery's are $100 Shipped
Anery Trio $200 Shipped

Males
2009_0728sale0013.jpg

2009_0728sale0016.jpg

Females
2009_0728sale0020.jpg

2009_0728sale0026.jpg

2009_0728sale0023.jpg

Attachments

• 2009_0728sale0012.jpg
    2009_0728sale0012.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
Updated, We're all out of Ice, how about some Ice Makers?
Get the 1.2 trio of Anery p/het Hypo A, Lava for $200 Shipped!

Man, I can't stop coming back to look at these, those DARK Anery's are SO NICE!! I think I know what morph my third snake is going to be, hehe... eventually that is... (since I JUST bought by second one). I think perhaps the third one will be a dark Anery for my son when he is old enough. :D

Man, I can't stop coming back to look at these, those DARK Anery's are SO NICE!! I think I know what morph my third snake is going to be, hehe... eventually that is... (since I JUST bought by second one). I think perhaps the third one will be a dark Anery for my son when he is old enough. :D

Thanks, You should get one now and put it in a tank so you can see it all the time, they're more fun that way, lol ;)

If you're coming to Daytona you can see them at table # 334, they'll be waiting for you :wavey:

Thanks, You should get one now and put it in a tank so you can see it all the time, they're more fun that way, lol ;)

:) Would love to, but unfortunately there are two problems with that, one, hubby said I can only get a third snake if I first get rid of all my furry pets (1 dog, 1 cat, 1 bunny) and two, we may be moving soon (waiting to hear about a job) and I'd much rather be moved and done moving before acquiring a third snake.

If you're coming to Daytona you can see them at table # 334, they'll be waiting for you :wavey:

I'd love to see them in person, I really would like to go to the show and I'd most definitely go if I didn't have kids but the problem there is that hubby will be out of town that weekend and I definitely wouldn't want to travel that far with 2 small children then to have to have them there with me with nobody to help me at that. Last reptile show I went to it was difficult even with two of us trying to manage the 4 year old, made it difficult for me to really look and enjoy as long as I wanted to.

More than likely in another year or so I'll be back on here looking for another snake again, this time "for my son", lol, and the really dark Anery's are quite appealing to me, so yeah, as much as I'd love to take CC09_04M3 off your hands, ....unfortunately I'll have to wait. I think if hubby does get this job and we do get to move, I think our next house is going to have to have a room dedicated to my snakes, hehe.

:) Would love to, but unfortunately there are two problems with that, one, hubby said I can only get a third snake if I first get rid of all my furry pets (1 dog, 1 cat, 1 bunny) and two, we may be moving soon (waiting to hear about a job) and I'd much rather be moved and done moving before acquiring a third snake.

Lol, I hear that! Not sure where Crestview is in relation to us, (Tampa-ish), but hopefully you can join our little Florida reptile show get to gethers sometime. Then you'll have a whole group of sitters to call on when you want a closer look at something :D

LOL, oh my goodness, you know what I just realized? I DID just buy a snake from you guys, I didn't take notice until I took notice of the link in your signature, which is the same link that is in Katie's signature! I just bought a Miami from you guys! Ha ha, that's funny, so apparently you guys have a few snakes that I find aesthetically pleasing!

Yeah, I bought a Miami that she posted in the Candy Cane and Miami's thread a while back, a male Miami hatch date of 6-23, he was the prettiest, has the most perfect, almost banded pattern.

Oh, and Crestview is in NW Florida, 45 min east of Pensacola, some refer to it as "Crestucky" LOL. We just moved here in January because of a job for hubby but recently hubby had two different people from a company in Ohio call him offering him a job up there which pays more. We are just waiting for them to call now to do the telephone interview and then let us know if he gets the job for sure or not. Better job offer plus we would be closer to family since his family is in IL and mine is in PA. I'm really not a Florida person, it's too hot and flat for my taste and I'm a mountain gal rather than a beach gal.

Back