PDA

View Full Version : Hybrids wanted!

Hybrids wanted!

endrin
07-29-2009, 12:19 AM
looking for adult Hybrid snakes starting new projects next season, the more crosses the better.

UniqueSnakes
07-29-2009, 02:57 AM
pm send........

PJ@PJCReptiles
08-06-2009, 07:29 AM
I have a huge male Creamsicle!

HYBRID
04-20-2010, 07:38 PM
I have some really nice 2009 blotchless rat snakes 66% het for albino these are a have to have snake almost fully striped and growing fast and there het for albino great genes great snakes 1.1 for $100 or im open to trades.
let me now if you are interested and i will send pics.

PJ@PJCReptiles
04-21-2010, 03:45 PM
I think the OP was looking for hybrids from the start. Like a black rat x cornsnake x kingsnake. Things like that. But this post was from July of 2009.

TandJ
04-22-2010, 01:30 AM
I got a feeling someone is not going to be a member very long..

endrin
04-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Indeed i was PJ, i got a nice one from hector. If i can just stop it from tryng to eat her mate....

PJ@PJCReptiles
04-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Indeed i was PJ, i got a nice one from hector. If i can just stop it from tryng to eat her mate....

May I ask what he is? I have a feeling you will have to feed him good so eating is the last thing on his mind!

I have an albino Caliking female that loves to bite her mate!

endrin
04-24-2010, 08:20 PM
She is corn/publen/50%cali king. He is a pink pastel and his head was in her mouth and on its way down the hatch! Im going to give her 2 big mice and tey and mate her 2 days after eating. if that dont work ill tie her pie hole shut!

Snakes Incorporated
05-18-2010, 03:33 PM
There are two things I hate nearly as bad as pedophilia. The willful breading of hybrids and the creation or keeping of venomoids.
Everyone to their own but there is just certain things in life that has no ethical worth or value.

endrin
05-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Says you man!

bekers71
05-18-2010, 04:06 PM
There are two things I hate nearly as bad as pedophilia. The willful breading of hybrids and the creation or keeping of venomoids.
Everyone to their own but there is just certain things in life that has no ethical worth or value.

And this has what to do with this "wanted" ad?? :shrugs:

Snakes Incorporated
05-18-2010, 04:17 PM
And this has what to do with this "wanted" ad?? :shrugs:

Everything. Here someone is looking for an animal that is willfully breed out of "existence". Science does not even have a category other than a hybrid. Yeah everything

bekers71
05-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Everything. Here someone is looking for an animal that is willfully breed out of "existence". Science does not even have a category other than a hybrid. Yeah everything

No need for yelling. Just wondering why your personal opinion has a place on a wanted ad. If you felt so strongly about it, you could have sent a Pm back in JULY of '09 when this post was made. Not a big deal to me though. Each to their own I suppose.

Snakes Incorporated
05-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Bekers I saw it this evening and responded in May 2010. If you don`t like my honest opinion on this unethical subject please accept my apologies.

Rather just leave it there and carry non walking.

PJ@PJCReptiles
05-20-2010, 11:12 AM
Ok...ok...ok...

As SI has stated, "everyone to their own" or to each his/her own.

Seems to be a lot of high tensions on CS.com lately.

No matter how anyone looks at "hybrids", the fact still remains, they are out there. People are purchasing them and breeding them. We can all make up our own minds as to whether we want them or not. As for our personal beliefs/options on reproducing them...again our own personal choice.

It was a 'wanted ad' and endrin is well into his/hers personal projects. So let's just leave the endrin to it!

I am by no means looking for a fight or a major decussion on hybrids. Hey, that's a good one for the 'general chit chat' forum.

Have a good day everyone!

Snakes Incorporated
05-20-2010, 11:30 AM
...a good one for the 'general chit chat' forum...

Sure bring it on, next to "what do we think of pedophiles?":madeuce:

starsevol
05-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Sure bring it on, next to "what do we think of pedophiles?":madeuce:

I hate hybrids too. Personally I see it as "ruining" perfectly good species.

But, wanna know what I hate more than hybrids?
Cohabbers, that's what!! You know, people who keep more than one snake in a cage, and mix species, say boas and corns and force them to live together.
In my eyes that is animal cruelty right there.....

wilomn
05-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Cohabbers, that's what!! You know, people who keep more than one snake in a cage, and mix species, say boas and corns and force them to live together.
In my eyes that is animal cruelty right there.....

Why do you feel that way and is it based on anything other than the way you feel?

starsevol
05-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Why do you feel that way and is it based on anything other than the way you feel?

1) Animals from different envirnments, in different countries, have different requirements that can't be correctly addressed in the same cage.

2) Snakes suffer stress when forced together. Stress can cause illness and eating disorders and can shorten lifespans. Snakes are not social animals. Humans (who are social animals) suffer stress when forced in close proximity with other humans who they don't like, why should a snake be subjected to that its whole life with no chance of escape?

3) Female snakes co habbed with male snakes are constantly harassed during the breeding season.

4) Due to a rack burning up, I had to co hab. I did not know about tubs and had no temporary housing. It took 3 weeks for my new rack to come in. In that amount of time my snake that I thought was a male became gravid, and became eggbound, and later died. Died as a consequence of being co habbed.

5) There is no benefit to the snake in co habbing. The only one who benefits is the keeper. Either you have the money, space and time to do what's best for your animals, or you are a poor keeper.

wilomn
05-24-2010, 07:17 PM
1)
5) There is no benefit to the snake in co habbing. The only one who benefits is the keeper. Either you have the money, space and time to do what's best for your animals, or you are a poor keeper.

Wow.

Are there any flavors besides chocolate and vanilla in your land? Is it monochrome or are there colours there?

It sounds sad and lonely.

starsevol
05-24-2010, 07:57 PM
Wow.

Are there any flavors besides chocolate and vanilla in your land? Is it monochrome or are there colours there?

It sounds sad and lonely.

Wes, bite me.....

wilomn
05-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Wes, bite me.....

Is that one of your commandments or do I have the option of declining whilst still having my head retain its normal position atop my shoulders?