PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Left Overs

2008 Left Overs

PJ@PJCReptiles
07-31-2009, 04:03 PM
We still have 3 Normals with hets from 2008 sitting here. They have been spoken for a few times but no monies ever came in. Now they are here again for your interests! They are all eating f/t fuzzies and growing good. Asking $30 each plus shipping. Or take all three for $75 plus shipping!

#1 PJCR018-06m 66% anery, motley, sunkissed (has a great "sinkissed" attitude)
#2 PJCR021-03m het anery, motley 66% amel
#3 PJCR021-f het anery, motley 66% amel ON HOLD

Thank you for looking.

We are FedEx certified and prefer to use this method. We ship priority overnight to your door or to a staffed FedEx location near you. Shipping will be based upon your zip code. We guarantee live arrival to your residence as long as someone is there to receive the package on the first delivery attempt. We guarantee live arrival to a staffed FedEx location as long as someone is there to pick it up before 12:00 PM (Noon). You can see all of our terms and policies here......
PJC Reptiles - "Terms & Policies" (http://pjcreptiles.com/terms_policies.html)

"If you prefer to ship using "Ship Your Reptile" (http://www.shipyourreptiles.com/) our "Live Arrival" guarantee is null and void."

PJ@PJCReptiles
08-03-2009, 05:56 PM
~~~~~BUMPIN ON UP~~~~~

A10Airknight
08-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Just curious, how long will you hold a snake? I really love the third one's color (#3 PJCR021-f het anery, motley 66% amel), but due to scheduling issues and working on my tank would be unable to take a shipment until Tuesday August 18th (Ignore my pm about the miami, congrats on selling)

Hamsterboy
08-07-2009, 04:27 AM
hmmm i am new to this site but can u tell me how to order one of ur snake i am intrested in #2 i had 2 corn snakes before i got them both for 40 from this breeder both live for a while then i had to sell them because i had no time for them.Both were nice and didnt bite me. Can u choose either # 1 or 2 for me which ever eats well and doesnt bite.

PJ@PJCReptiles
08-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Both males are great eaters, settle down when held, and are healthy. We take PayPal for payments and we ship via FedEx overnight. If you are serious about purchasing, please PM me and we can go from there.

Thank you for your interest.

A10Airknight
08-07-2009, 01:11 PM
PM sent about number 3

A10Airknight
08-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Friendly bump! I look forward to getting her tomorrow, and I sent a pm

A10Airknight
08-18-2009, 08:36 PM
How are you feeling today? Get well soon, I hope your asthma is better

PJ@PJCReptiles
08-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Jason, I am getting there. This heat and bad ozone are not doing my lungs any good. I am feel a bit better...the wonders of steriods! I sent you two pm's.

Thank you for caring!

A10Airknight
08-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Glad to hear it, keep me updated.

I also responded to your pms, and look forward to seeing Willow :)

A10Airknight
08-21-2009, 08:23 PM
PJ, are you back in the hospital again? If so get well soon!

PJ@PJCReptiles
08-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Jason,

I am packing her up right now and heading to FedEx. I will be at football practice til about 8pm. I will check in via PM then. She is looking good!

PJ

A10Airknight
08-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Thanks, have fun at football practice? Do you play, or is this for your kids?

A10Airknight
08-25-2009, 10:42 AM
She's here, and beautiful! :dancer: Thanks PJ

PJ@PJCReptiles
08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks, have fun at football practice? Do you play, or is this for your kids?

LOL...I watch! My oldest son has been playing for the last 7 years and is going to be playing for Saint Anselm College.

Our youngest is now playing for his second year and Jay is the defensive coach. So I was just watching.

I am glad you like her and she arrived safe and sound. Feed her...LOL

PJ

A10Airknight
08-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Sounds like fun.

On the feeding-I thought we were supposed to wait a few days (anywhere between 5 and 7) to let the snake settle in before feeding them. Should I feed Willow today instead?

A10Airknight
08-25-2009, 01:14 PM
Oh yeah, she is still on pinky mice, correct?

PJ@PJCReptiles
08-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Nope she is eating fuzzies. I just meant that she will want to eat soon. She was back on a 7 day feed and was up to fuzzies and getting longer lately.

How is she acting? I would think she would be ready in a few days. She was handled often the last 6 weeks or so. I know she was hungry when she left because it was her day to eat Sunday or Monday (making it day 7 or 8). I dont think she will need a week to settle in, but that is your choice. I would at least feed her a pinky this weekend; that would be a smaller meal for her.

You do have the correct procedures in mind Jason. I do believe that Willow would be just fine eating for you this weekend, whichever day works best for you. She has never refused a meal or been sick. I know she was very empty when she left here. If she is doing good with handling and moving around, than I think she would at least take a pinky for you this weekend and then up her back to the fuzzy the following weekend.

It is your choice. I am sure she will be fine either way. Cant wait to see your pictures of her.

PJ

A10Airknight
08-25-2009, 09:18 PM
She seems to be doing fine. She spent most of the day sleeping under the aspen, and came out this evening, at least until I walked into the room to check me email haha. She loves that lego hide (Ill have pics up shortly of that).

Should I feed her tonight/tomorrow? (you mentioned feeding her, though I thought you were supposed to wait for a few days after shipping)

A10Airknight
08-25-2009, 09:19 PM
Please ignore the last question, for some reason I completely missed the answer you gave me previously. Sorry!

A10Airknight
08-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Nope she is eating fuzzies. I just meant that she will want to eat soon. She was back on a 7 day feed and was up to fuzzies and getting longer lately.

How is she acting? I would think she would be ready in a few days. She was handled often the last 6 weeks or so. I know she was hungry when she left because it was her day to eat Sunday or Monday (making it day 7 or 8). I dont think she will need a week to settle in, but that is your choice. I would at least feed her a pinky this weekend; that would be a smaller meal for her.

You do have the correct procedures in mind Jason. I do believe that Willow would be just fine eating for you this weekend, whichever day works best for you. She has never refused a meal or been sick. I know she was very empty when she left here. If she is doing good with handling and moving around, than I think she would at least take a pinky for you this weekend and then up her back to the fuzzy the following weekend.

It is your choice. I am sure she will be fine either way. Cant wait to see your pictures of her.

PJ

What luck. For some reason, I thought she was eating pinkies, so went out and bought one lol. Thats fortunate. In this feeding case, I will try to feed her that pinky on thursday or friday. I have an extra feeding box, Hopefully she will eat in that. Thanks, Jason

PJ@PJCReptiles
08-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Dont worry about it Jason! That is why I am here silly! LOL

Sounds like she did well with the trip.

She was feeding in a small container about 7" x 3" x 3" and had her hide too and did just fine.

She might just take it from the top of her hide as well if you need to go that route.

A10Airknight
08-25-2009, 10:04 PM
She did just fine on the trip. As soon as I turned out the lights, she came right out again and started zipping around the tank. I handled snakes when I was a camp counselor at the zoo, but none of those (with maybe the exception of a black milksnake that everyone hated handling) were as fast as willow. Id say she's just fine:D

Flarawarrior638
07-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Jason also wanted me to ask you if you still had Willow's brother