PDA

View Full Version : Any Breeders In Maryland-Delaware Area?

Any Breeders In Maryland-Delaware Area?

Hope H
06-02-2002, 07:32 PM
Looking for some reputable local breeders in this area. Anyone know of any?

Elaphe_Mo
06-03-2002, 09:54 AM
But the easiest thing to do is go to the MD reptile show, there's one every month, in Havre deGrace. The website is off of www.pythons.com just click on shows. There are a fair amount of breeders there, and especially this time of year there will start to be a lot of corns. There is a show this weekend!

sue frederick
06-03-2002, 01:43 PM
As the previous poster stated, the best thing to do is to go to the show on June 8, 9am-3pm. Hopefully, there will be a good selection of baby corns this month, I think some breeders have had them hatch this past month. Hope to see you there.
sue frederick

Hope H
06-03-2002, 08:07 PM
Thank you both...I'm planning on going. This is my first reptile show. I'm coming from the Eastern Shore of Md. Can you get there by taking 301 N to Rt40 S? The directions show its off 95. Just wondering if you might know the easiest way...

Elaphe_Mo
06-04-2002, 09:20 AM
I'm also from the Eastern Shore, and it depends where on the shore you are. I'm in Cambridge, and it is much easier (quicker) for me to cross the Bay Bridge and head up via 95. If you are farther north it may be better for you to go up 301, but you will still have to double back around to the West either way. If you decide to take 95, I think Havre deGrace is the last exit before 95 becomes a toll road.

Also since you're so close, if you don't find what you're looking for at the show, let me know...I have a few animals I may be willing to part with at the moment.

Hope H
06-05-2002, 06:23 PM
I'm in Greensboro, about 40 min from Bay Bridge. So I was thinking 301 might be better. What do you have that you might want to part with... :) ?

Elaphe_Mo
06-06-2002, 09:43 AM
Right now I have an '01 Anery (het for snow), sex unknown, and an adult female (probably '94-'95) Creamcicle x green blotched snow that I'd be willing to let go. There is a picture of the Cream in my thread in the photo gallery if you want to see her. Feel free to email or IM me if you are interested.