PDA

View Full Version : 1.1 Ultramel Anery Stripe/Cube

1.1 Ultramel Anery Stripe/Cube

jmksnakes
08-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Be one of the first ever to have these in your collection! What a combo...ultra, amel, anery, and stripe!

Each hatchling happily accepting f/t pinkies and have eaten at least three meals. Complete shed/feeding record provided. Live arrival guarantee via FedEx overnight to your door. Visit my website for more details and more available hatchlings.

$460 each or $890 for the pair. Shipping for this order is $25 for one...free for the pair. I prefer PayPal and also accept Postal M.O.'s. PM or e-mail...thanks for lookin'!:wavey:

1st pic: male......2nd pic: female

jmksnakes
08-16-2009, 02:32 PM
No takers on these yet...sooooo....

I'll entice you a bit more:licklips:

First of all, I'll include shipping for FREE with one or more of these sweeties. And combine this order with anything else I have that you'd want, to take advantage of free shipping. I have some sweet clutch mates that would be awesome with this morph such as ultramel mots het anery stripe, ultramel stripes het anery, amel mots het anery stripe, and snow cubes!

Second of all, I have an additional male available. He's sort of got a vanishing pattern thing going on that's really cool. He has also never refused a meal.
First pic is of the second available male, and 2nd pic is another shot of the female. Thanks for lookin'!

jmksnakes
08-27-2009, 11:28 AM
The second male is no longer available...

No takers on these yet! Both are eating like champs. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

tstephe3
08-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Dang.. Any reasonable offer.. Lol. Gorgeous snakes!

jmksnakes
10-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Geez...still no takers. I think it's time to make a better deal. I'll do $385 for one and $750 for the pair and I'll throw in shipping for free! :santa: These hatchlings are getting some size to 'em as they have had at least 10 meals.

OK...and...I've been hiding another female all this time...but she is still feeding on washed pinkies. She's an awesome eater, though still picky at this time...I'll let her go for just $250:crazy01: All three have had their second shed already. Here's a pic of the second female.

jmksnakes
11-06-2009, 08:48 PM
And these are still available...for anyone considering this morph, these would be a few beauties. I'm willing to work a deal to anyone interested...thanks for looking!

And I also still have other hatchlings that would be perfect to pair with these...

jmksnakes
05-02-2010, 04:44 PM
OK folks, I have just six babies remaining from 2009 and they are all very uncommon morphs. I am pricing these on the forum only for this price, these and the few others I will post are a super deal for whoever jumps on 'em.

The male here is pictured first and has had 33 meals. The two females have had 33 and 29 meals. This morph still is a needle in a haystack, for this price and being so well started...I hope someone will snag these. I will sell these for $235 each or $450 shipped for pair, $625 shipped for trio.

jmksnakes
05-08-2010, 12:40 PM
The male of this trio is sold. So just the two girls are what I have left. Again, I have a few more that would be perfect to pair up with these for ultramel and ultramel anery (and other morphs) projects. :)...have a great weekend everyone!

ssssinful-1
05-31-2010, 02:05 AM
Definitely worth a bump... I purchased a male one of these from John and he is just to die for. Beautiful creamy light yellow throat- reminds me of lemon meringue. Nice gray pastel body- beautiful cube/stripe. Thank you John!

jmksnakes
06-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Definitely worth a bump... I purchased a male one of these from John and he is just to die for. Beautiful creamy light yellow throat- reminds me of lemon meringue. Nice gray pastel body- beautiful cube/stripe. Thank you John!

Carrie's not fibbin' u know? :spinner: (Thanks, btw, Carrie!)
Again, just the two females of these are left. I'll have 2010's here any day, these need to go. I've lowered the price again and again, but make a reasonable offer and get these. Thanks for lookin'!

jmksnakes
06-21-2010, 11:04 PM
OK guys, the only 09 I have left is one of these girls! I will send her shipped to the first taker for only $250...:spinner:
She won't disappoint, that's for sure!

jmksnakes
07-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Just a friendly bump...this girl is still ready for some lucky cornaholic. I took these pictures of her on July 4th. Pictures do not do this morph justice.