PDA

View Full Version : 6 month old corn, as thick as middle finger, what should he eat?

6 month old corn, as thick as middle finger, what should he eat?

Duhfactor
08-06-2009, 10:37 PM
I was told to feed him fuzzies, but they seem too large, I have tried two pinkies, but I'm a tad afraid of regurge. He eats well, nothing has gone wrong (I got him at 1 month or so from Petco) In his underbelly you can see the black spot where his ;last meal was, and its only about 4" down his length, and I fed him 2 pinkies last Saturday, he seems fine, I just want some re assurance, I just fed him one, should I go ahead and feed the second?

RobbiesCornField
08-06-2009, 10:45 PM
It really all depends on who's middle finger your talking about. If it's mine, fuzzies should be fine.

Duhfactor
08-06-2009, 10:49 PM
well im 15 and have quite normal sized hands. so id say maybe the thickness of a sharpie marker? and I know he can eat fuzzies, I was more worried about if the last meal was so far up his body. but if a snake knows it might regurgitate, would it eat more until it does? Isis (yes I know it's a girl's name) eats fine and Ive never had a regurge, but I was just wondering if he might still eat after being full.

RobbiesCornField
08-06-2009, 10:50 PM
well im 15 and have quite normal sized hands. so id say maybe the thickness of a sharpie marker? and I know he can eat fuzzies, I was more worried about if the last meal was so far up his body. but if a snake knows it might regurgitate, would it eat more until it does? Isis (yes I know it's a girl's name) eats fine and Ive never had a regurge, but I was just wondering if he might still eat after being full.

If it's been a week since the last meal, she should be fine. What morph is it? What your seeing may be other organs and not the last meal.

Duhfactor
08-06-2009, 10:52 PM
hes a very pretty snow, and has yellow checkers on his sides and an almost clear white underbelly.

RobbiesCornField
08-06-2009, 10:54 PM
What you're seeing could be the heart or lung and not the last meal.

Duhfactor
08-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Alrighty, well I fed him the second pinky with no problems, and hes chilling and digesting for a few until i can handle him into the cage. Thanks! :)