• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

She's eaten, yippie!

Neumann

Okay, now I'm sure that our Okeetee Abigail's regurge/spit out 10 days ago was because the meal was simply too large. We fed her the tiniest pinkie imaginable today and she had quite the little lump when she was done. This my be in part from the pinkie bloating in her stomach but it was a nice lump none the less. That's right baby, unlike X Pres Clinton she actually inhaled!! (grin) It's quite a relief too. My wife commended me for being so good and not feeding her sooner. In spite of our knowlege and understaing of the rule about waiting it was still difficult seeing her searching her viv day after day for food. Yesterday morning she kept on looking vigilantly for several hours longer than usual.

All in all a good day! I'm off for a beer.

Cheers,
Jason

Last edited:
Good job

And i doubt VERY FEW corns ever make it to rats Even sub adults

Greetings,

I am happy to announce that Abigail is resting quietly in her warm hide this morning so I think things went well yesterday. Now the poor little thing can start growing. :D

...and yes, I think EtherRex was joking too- he made me laugh anyway!

Cheers,
Jason

Back