PDA

View Full Version : WTFluffy is happening to my snake :OO

WTFluffy is happening to my snake :OO

DarkSmoke
09-01-2009, 04:16 PM
so today was feeding day and i tried to feed the snake , something happened.
the snake is just going smelling the mouse under his belly and in the face O_O
but he wont attack!! but when the snake moves the snake goes back and then goes back to smell it or whatever the hell he's doing.

whats happening to my snake? :| is he making friends with mice or something? LOL

also, i think he's gonna shed soon from the colour of his skin

some explenations pls ? :S

thanks alot , peace

Rich in KY
09-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Often when a snake is getting ready to shed it will not eat.

This sounds normal. Wait until after he sheds and try to feed him again then.

medusacoils
09-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Probably not going to eat, if he is in the blue. Some snakes don't. You should also switch from live to F/T!

JMO!

Wayne

CrousesCorns
09-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Better watch the WT* saying. I got a profanity warning for it. I know you are upset and worried about your snake, but you better watch how you express it. Remember this a family friendly site.

Just like they said before me snake sometimes won't eat while in the blue or they are getting ready to shed.

DarkSmoke
09-01-2009, 04:30 PM
no he's not in the blue yet , and yes i understand that they dont when they are gonna shed i knew that already

but whats the damn reason why the snake goes cuddling the damn mouse ? O_o
i mean if it was a big mouse it would bite him or something
does someone has an explanation why does a snake cuddle and smells a mouse if he doesnt want to eat O_O ?

medusacoils
09-01-2009, 04:42 PM
When was the last time you fed it?

DarkSmoke
09-01-2009, 05:31 PM
When was the last time you fed it?
1 week ago like usual , i feed it once every 7days

DarkSmoke
09-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Better watch the WT* saying. I got a profanity warning for it. I know you are upset and worried about your snake, but you better watch how you express it. Remember this a family friendly site.

Just like they said before me snake sometimes won't eat while in the blue or they are getting ready to shed.

ok sorry dude and thanks for telling me, anyways to change the post's title?

CrousesCorns
09-01-2009, 05:38 PM
ok sorry dude and thanks for telling me, anyways to change the post's title?

You can't you have to be a contributing member or a mod will have to change it for you. It doesn't bother me. I was just saying you might get reported for it.

DarkSmoke
09-01-2009, 05:42 PM
ok now back to my corn , any can tell me why when a snake doesnt want to eat goes cuddling and smelling the mouse instead of just not eating im really really curious about this.

or1olesfan
09-01-2009, 05:59 PM
uhm maybe he wants to raise it and make it big and fat so that there's more food when he's done shedding. the first step in that process would be making the mouse think its safe

medusacoils
09-01-2009, 06:08 PM
How old?

Wayne

medusacoils
09-01-2009, 06:09 PM
uhm maybe he wants to raise it and make it big and fat so that there's more food when he's done shedding. the first step in that process would be making the mouse think its safe

I just got that! LOL!! :roflmao:

Wayne

DarkSmoke
09-01-2009, 06:23 PM
O_o ?! explain yourself :P
How old?

Wayne

1 year

or1olesfan
09-01-2009, 06:28 PM
it was sarcasm. i forgot to put the /end sarcasm at the end.

if he's in shed, he probably cant see very well because the scale that covers his eye is not as tight as normal, so it messes up his vision. since he cant see, he is going to rely even more than normal on smell, as well as touch. that is probably why he was "cuddling up" to the mouse, he was trying to identify what it was

Roy Munson
09-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Profanity, explicit or implicit, is frowned on here. I edited your thread title accordingly. Keep it rated PG next time. Thanks! :)

DarkSmoke
09-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Profanity, explicit or implicit, is frowned on here. I edited your thread title accordingly. Keep it rated PG next time. Thanks! :)

loll @ wtfluffy
yes dude , i didnt know my apologize again :) next it will be PG ;p

Roy Munson
09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
loll @ wtfluffy
yes dude , i didnt know my apologize again :) next it will be PG ;p

Thanks! :cheers:

LBoz
09-01-2009, 08:24 PM
OMG....definitely mark the ledger for that one!!! :laugh:

Shiari
09-01-2009, 08:26 PM
I've had several snakes nose the mouse a bit. It's rather like sitting there and going "Am I hungry enough to eat? Do I really want to eat this?"

medusacoils
09-01-2009, 08:26 PM
1 year

Once a week is fine. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If he still doesn't eat it, skip it and feed on your next feeding day. Preferably a F/T one! :nyah:

Wayne

JoshnJJ
09-01-2009, 11:19 PM
WTFluffy, haha, I've had that problem before, but he ate right up when I put it in dark closet.

DarkSmoke
09-02-2009, 02:39 AM
it was sarcasm. i forgot to put the /end sarcasm at the end.

if he's in shed, he probably cant see very well because the scale that covers his eye is not as tight as normal, so it messes up his vision. since he cant see, he is going to rely even more than normal on smell, as well as touch. that is probably why he was "cuddling up" to the mouse, he was trying to identify what it wasvery intresting , i did know that the snake doesnt see too good when he's eyes turn blue but i didnt know that he even doesnt see good before that. so that must be it xD

Once a week is fine. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If he still doesn't eat it, skip it and feed on your next feeding day. Preferably a F/T one! :nyah:

Wayne
or bbq low and slow with some ric salad ;p

---

thanks for the help everyone xD
peace