PDA

View Full Version : Still won't eat? -_-

Still won't eat? -_-

DarkSmoke
09-08-2009, 02:42 PM
ok so some people maybe remember me posting last weak about my snake toying around with the mouse i bought him and it was because he was gonna shed or se me and who said that tought -_-

yesterday he sheded and today he still didn't eat.
he's not toying around with it, but he wont eat its like he has 100% no apitite :S he avoid the mouse. its a bit big the mouse not as usual but its not and adult or someting its jsut only a bit biger so im 100% hes able to eat it. any help or ideas, must some time pass before they get there apitite back after they shed?

DarkSmoke
09-09-2009, 11:06 AM
edit: i went to change the mouse to a smaller one today, STILL WON't EAT IT :((

medusacoils
09-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Don't keep trying to feed. Give him a few days in between attempts to avoid stressing him out. You have time. Try again in a few more days.

Wayne

AliasI
09-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Yes, give her/him a few days!!

DarkSmoke
09-10-2009, 03:18 AM
it ate , but now i still have some things that i dont understand why we had to leave the room for 15mins for him to eat so i opened another thread.

thanks alot for your help guys :)) im sorry i was so impatient but when i heard about some respisotory infection the snake doesnt and it yawns, i so mine yawning and wasnt eating so my mind was worried about my snake being sick :/