PDA

View Full Version : Want to trade .....

Want to trade .....

Rick3521
09-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey guys, Im not sure if this is the place to post this , so if Im wrong please delete this add.

Im going to be vending at the Havre De Grace show on the 3rd of Oct. I know times are tough right now, and money might be tight. If you have anything that your looking to get rid of like the title says "want to trade". Im going to have alot of baby corns as well as some adults and a couple other snakes (kings and milks). Im looking for rat snakes especially asian rat snakes, hog nose, house snakes, some king snake, maybe boas and pythons (the smaller breeds) and any odd ball stuff that you may have. After the show I will start posting stuff for sale with individual pictures. If anyone is going to the show and is interested feel free to pm or email me and we can set something up. thanks

Rick

Maize411
09-29-2009, 10:55 PM
I have a thayeri kingsnake I'd be willing to trade if your interested..what would you be willing to trade for it?

Maize411
09-29-2009, 10:57 PM
ack sorry..meant to say a baby beardie dragon..not the thayeri king..lol..sorry bout that.. :)

Rick3521
09-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Is that the thayeri king that I sold you at Hamburg? Im looking for snakes I realy dont keep any lizards anymore, unless you were offering some leopard or fat tail geckos.

Rick

Maize411
09-29-2009, 11:45 PM
Yea..I was thinking about trading it because my friend keeps hounding at me that I don't really have any use for it since it's not in my breeding plans..but I'm kind of torn at the moment if I want to keep him or not..I do love him and he's finally started eating more regularly for me..so I might keep him just as a personal pet..My friend just kept bringing up things like how I could be using the space for ball pythons or hognose or some other snakes I plan to breed..but the thayeri is doing real well now..and he's grown on me quite a bit :)

Reptilekyle64
09-30-2009, 03:08 PM
What kind of adult corns will you have?, Not 100% sure i can make this show i might have work =(

Rick3521
10-01-2009, 09:38 PM
What kind of adult corns will you have?, Not 100% sure i can make this show i might have work =(

Off the top of my head . Female corns amel het anery, anery het lav, snow, normal with multiple hets, charcoal. Male corns blood, charcoal, hypo lavender. 1.1 florida kings. 1.0 radiated rat snake het albino. Im sure Im leaving thing out . Hope you can make the show.

Rick

Zulu3
10-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Are you talking about people who are coming to the show only?

Ali

Rick3521
10-05-2009, 06:52 PM
Are you talking about people who are coming to the show only?

Ali

Well I was talking to anyone that was going to the show. Once Im done selling at all the shows Ill start posting stuff for sale here. Im always up for trade so keep an eye out for any future posts.

Rick

Zulu3
10-05-2009, 10:21 PM
I shall =)

CarlyEliz
10-05-2009, 10:49 PM
male cal king adult and a male adult normal corn is what im looking for. do u have either1?

Vinman
11-21-2009, 09:58 AM
I can get proven breeder adults het for amel amd amel radiated rats snakes

albino 300 pr
het albino 175 pr