PDA

View Full Version : New smilies....

New smilies....

Rich Z
12-21-2003, 04:19 AM
Be sure to check out all of the new smilies I have added in here. I collect them whenever I find them, but it sometimes takes we a while to get around to installing them into the message board.

Have fun....

Simon
12-21-2003, 06:31 AM
:puke02:

:toiletgra

:eatsmiley

these 3 are great~
lol...
haven't seen a lot of them but they surely are great additions~
Thanks for adding these cute smiles for us~

Simon
12-21-2003, 06:34 AM
Rich,

the puke smiley doesn't work...
and also there are two eat smilies...
the one that I thought was cute was the second one...but they had the same coding...so the first one showed~

Edit:
Oh and one more thing
everytime I click on the smiles (after I click on show all/get more) everything freezes and doesn't move anymore. So no more animation after choosing 1 smilies

Rich Z
12-21-2003, 02:40 PM
:-puke02:
:bowdown:
:p

Rich Z
12-21-2003, 02:46 PM
Ah, I see the problem. Some of the original smilies use the character "p" alone after the ":" leadin character. I had to edit the smiley codes to get around this. If you spot any more le me know.

As far as the animation stopping, nothing I can do about that.

Thanks.

Skye
12-22-2003, 12:30 PM
I think they're great Rich,

Chip
12-22-2003, 08:38 PM
I "carried" one from Fauna once and never was able to figure out how to do it again. I feel like I have a whole new range of emotions now!:headbang:

CAV
12-23-2003, 09:15 AM
For the 2A crowd Rich. FIREFIGHT!

:twoguns: :fullauto: :madeuce:

Rich Z
12-23-2003, 01:12 PM
Hah!

Move the guy on the right back about 1000 yards and those two guys on the left are ground beef from the "Ma Deuce".

Taceas
12-23-2003, 06:29 PM
Cute smilies Rich, we needed some more variety around here. =P

However, I use Opera browser and the "Get More" button doesn't function for me. Any ideas other than using MSIE *gag*?

The reason I hate MSIE so much is that I've had a total of 3 viruses enter my computer and wreak havoc. Fortunately, none of them were harmful, just annoying. Like the webpage I must have visited and somehow got a virus that reset my homepage and generated tons of popups on my browser. That was fun trying to locate and disable. So now I use Opera, much more secure..haven't had a problem since I started using it a couple years ago.

Just idle ramblings.

Kat
12-26-2003, 07:45 PM
We are in dire need of a drooling smiley, Rich, for when people post super-nice snake pics. ;)

-Kat