• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Poll: Age of Corn Snake Owners.

What is the largest age group of Corn Snake owners?

• 10 to 20

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • 20 to 30

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • 30 to 40

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • 40 to 50

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Over 50

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Gregg

Ancient Elder
It appears to me that most of us Corn Snake owners here on the Forum are on the young side. Being the curious type, I'd like to see how the age of Corn Snake Forum users graphs out, so poke-a-dot and let's see.

Of course, the test is a skewed towards youth.:p

If you're under ten, pretend you're ten. I cannot change the poll table, now. Sorry.

Last edited:
Youth? What age would you consider as a youth......I am just guess that is below 20.....

I would guess that I am not considered as a youth now...hahah

My two snakes actually belong to my 8 year old daughter. It's a daddy/daughter hobby, but they are hers.

I'm no "Old Timer," but

{Old Timer Butt?}

;)

Simon: I will be turning 50 this October and, to me, now, youth is anything under thirty. Here's my definition of middle age: Those that find you attractive are twice your age. Those that you find attractive are half your age. If you find yourself in that situation, then you're probably middle aged. :rolleyes:

Yes, Pdrau, my snakes also belong to--that is to say, we have them because of--my seven year old son, soon to be eight. Since I have bought them and take care of them, I consider them mine, so I marked the 40 to 50 catagory. We share the hobbie, however. I got them to teach him about genetics and about running a business and earning his own money (I think it's better and more fun than a lemonade stand).

I started this poll because the Anthropologist in me wanted to know the average age of the Corn Snake Forum subscriber. It's for fun and not very scientific. Enjoy.

:cool:

Last edited:
aging slowly not gracefully....

oooohhhh it was far too hard to click the 30-something button.... where has my mis-spent youth gone? ;) --jim

Am I a Youth?

I am 27, and still act as a youth, does this mean I am still a youth?

My girlfriend tells me I haven't grown up yet.

Still, I am still not as old as some of the members (hehehehehe).

Regards.

Dean.

It was difficult to click on the 40 - 50 button. I'm 41 but it's that 50 thats looking bad. My kids are only 6 & 10 and I teach preschool 1 & 2 yr olds so I stay young at heart:rolleyes:

:) Alicia

Hehe you guys are all making youth sound so great. I guess I don't have anything to complain about..I'm only 14. Except I can't drive or get into R movies. :rolleyes: sighhh...

27 here, although most of the time I act like a kid. That and I spend most of my free time watching cartoon network with my 3 year old. Although if you ask him all my snakes are his though..

iris i'd trade with you any day but your mom probably wouldn't let me bring all my snakes :( ... ;) ---jim
p.s. she'd probably ground me too... i was too much of a wild kid ;)

i feel like a little kid now...im only 13. *sigh* oh well. maybe being this young is good....after all when your under 15 u can still smile and wink at your parents and they do wat u want them 2...and that includes buying way2many cornsnakes:D

WHAT??
That stopped working for me when I was 8. A "Pleeeaseee daddy (or mommy)" would have more of a chance of being successful if accompanied by the sad puppy dog face.
Then the pouty "Now I'm mad" look..except when I thought I looked all fierce and mean my parents were really struggling not to laugh. :rolleyes:

Jim, my mom would definitely die if she saw all your snakes. She still refuses to go near Xavier's cage and screams when I have him in my hand and come near her. Oh well!

"Pleeeeeze Daddy" still works for me

and I'm 23. Of couse it only works for some things. He's been convinced I've had too many snakes since I got my second one about 5 or 6 years ago. I guess it helps they aren't in his house anymore though...

Back