PDA

View Full Version : One more question

One more question

Silverwind
01-18-2004, 09:00 AM
Okay, as you all see I already have an avatar- here's the problem. My current one is a custom. On the FAQ page, it says that some choice avatars are provided or whatever. Another thing is the status. I have noticed that some of you have customized the status. I have been here for a month and a half and have posted over 30 times. How do I get the provided avatars and the custom status?:confused:

Silverwind
02-16-2004, 11:32 AM
(Edited, was a different question earlier)

Silverwind
02-16-2004, 01:22 PM
Anyone?

Skye
02-16-2004, 02:11 PM
If you mean to change where it says "member"

go to "user cp"

go to "edit profile"

Under "Custom User Text:" there may be a box saying "new Title"
once you have reached sufficient posts you can change your title and there will be a box to do so. Until that time you just have to take what is given to you.

Skye

Rich Z
02-16-2004, 04:04 PM
After an unsavory incident with someone trying to pad his post count to get above the limit necessary to be able to change the text of the User Text, I changed the requirements drastically in order to defeat this sort of activity.

Now, a member must have been a member of this site for 6 months AND post at least 100 messages before they will be granted the privilege of being able to customize the user text message.

I figure this should be considered as a bonus for those people who have been around here that long as well as helped contribute with a significant number of posted messages.

Silverwind
02-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Thank you for that info =). Now i feel better to know that it isn't my stupid computer acting on me or anything =)