PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Mexican Black Kingsnake

WTB: Mexican Black Kingsnake

CWall
05-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Anyone know where I can get one or a pair from a reputable dealer? I have to have one!!! Thanks in advance!

Suzy
05-07-2010, 04:16 PM
I believe Carol may still have some left. Here's an ad (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93685) she posted a while back. It may be worth seeing if she has any of them left! :)

If she doesn't have any right now, I'm sure there will be a lot coming in the next month or two. It shouldn't be hard finding one - especially here on the forums!

CWall
05-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Thanks Suzy! These snakes are stunning and my wife wants one (I am SHOCKED!!!). I'll gladly get her one to win her over and convert her to the side of people that love snakes.

sallydog77
05-18-2010, 10:22 PM
My female rescue Mexican Black died back in March during surgery to remove eggs she couldn't pass due to an old spinal injury. :(

I really miss this animal. She was a good 4 feet long and a real sweetheart and very beautiful.

I don't care about sex, but I would be willing to have another female. If you know of anyone breeding either of these species or has a sub-adult they want to let go, let me know.

-Rachel S.

PJ@PJCReptiles
06-04-2010, 04:50 PM
We have a gravid female MBK here in house. She is NOT for sale, she is here on loan. But the hatchling will be available later this summer. Let me know if anyone is interested!

snakeking
07-17-2010, 09:20 AM
i have adult Mexican black king snakes all super tame and over 4ft some 5ft 2006-2007 let me know if your interested [content removed by moderator for violating advertising restrictions for non-Contributing members]

reptiledoc
08-01-2010, 12:05 AM
I have an ad running for this exact thing on the 'Other Snakes for Sale' Page. Amazing that nobody saw my ad or steered you in my direction. Anyway................

Here's a Link if you want some perfect Jet Black Babies that are eating great.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102239

Email or PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.