PDA

View Full Version : WANTED Female B&W cal King

WANTED Female B&W cal King

Vinman
05-10-2010, 01:27 PM
I have this male high White B&W cal king male. He is a 2009 hatchling. He is very crisp color jet black and milk white. I'm looking for a female that is a high white that also has a crisp contrast . Dont want any animals with Cream or yellow to the white nor should the black have a brown tint to it.

stephen
05-10-2010, 03:19 PM
If I find one,I will save it for you .You dont have to buy it,just pay shipping. There are both kinds here.I am not sure why but think its two different phases some are pure black and white,and the others are yellow and brown. A few years ago one just like the picture you posted came into my house as I set up my snake rack! I was at the point of placing the tubs on the rack,as I picked up one of the tubs the king came slithering out from behind tub.I jumped LOL,as I totally was shocked to see it! I have also been doing alot of road cruising so I probably will see one.Alot of times they are easily seen looking for a place to lay there eggs because its so dry here they have to do alot of searching