• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hey hey, may have just made the jammiest purchase ever!!!!

Hell, if a mod doesnt come along and ban this insect, I'll bring SPIKED soda!

Pfft!! Too late. I got that already! LOL Just kidding but... since you mention it.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

But this bloke is a lost cause from his second post on. I feel sorry for snakes under is lack of care tho. But the shopkeeper will make some money off of him.

thing is.... i know a mods watching this stream! so clearly theyre either enjoying your crap or mine!?!?! not the most professional!!!! but then its what we can expect from the retard colony!

actually lenny its a breeder and i know full well the morphs worth far more than im paying! because they know im a responcible owner! strange isnt it! surely spiking a drink is for fun starsevol???? i didnt know you cared spunk bucket?!?!?? fpmsl

For someone who wants so badly to leave because we're so mean, you sure enjoy taking the abuse. Tells us alot about you. And I am having a blast with this. I don't usually get involved in futile conversations, but I've been down lately, so I'm using this thread for entertainment purposes only. I really don't care about you or what you think of me. That's the beauty of the internet. We're two insignificant people in an invisible enviroment. Works for me.

actually i can see why people do the troll thing its quite fun once you get into it! i mean i didnt start that way but if your gona keep acusing people of it why the * shouldnt we take the oportuniy to piss with * americans!!! i mean its that or shoot you in the desert but then i spose youve got that coming anyways! anyone lost a lump of flesh lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh im definatly there now dion! i mean i started with the whole actually im asking for help and you people obviously cant give any! then went through the angry frustrated bit, even the slightly tearfull why would you be so horrible when ive made my stance clear bit, now im saying "* it" you think im a troll?.. im goin there!!!!

oh im definatly there now dion! i mean i started with the whole actually im asking for help and you people obviously cant give any! then went through the angry frustrated bit, even the slightly tearfull why would you be so horrible when ive made my stance clear bit, now im saying "fuk it" you think im a troll?.. im goin there!!!!

You are absolutely ridiculous and I'm surprised you haven't been banned by now.

And for the record, people did offer plenty of help before you got defensive. It just wasn't the advice YOU were looking for!

Um, hi..i m a newb and just started keeping birds.....how can i chop off its wings so it dont fly away from me? I need to know how. plz hlp me lern how and if u dont u r mean....

So thats 2 emails to mods! three requests from the list of recipients to this thread and a full search of the user cp! and no help whatsoever!

You need to understand that the mods have jobs and lifes outside of this forum. So I have to agree that for some reason you like abuse otherwise you would have logged out and not returned. The mods will get to your request when they can.

no reptile65 it wasnt! and i made that clear in the initial post! and the second post! then got the "usual", having read the same sort of abuse in several similar questions! i did say i knew the opinion of most people and i still had it shoved down my neck! tbh ive been trying to get banned for some time now and it appears the mods care less about this than the members!!! perhaps my mistake was to believe you hadnt bullied this idea out of peoples heads! but as it stands i couldnt give a * about your stupidity i want this closed down! you can state the obvious at me all night but its still gona get the same responce! ive been told about the bad attitude of the american members here and clearly people were right!

And I am having a blast with this. I don't usually get involved in futile conversations, but I've been down lately, so I'm using this thread for entertainment purposes only. I really don't care about you or what you think of me.

yeah I'm a bit down too and this is helping.. David sure set a good example of what come from the """ T'Hull, East Yorkshire, UK""

I know from the other fine members from the UK that this is just a slug.

i know the mods are aware at this moment! and if it wasnt for the fact that i have your * opinions in my inbox i would but i cant get away from you and your not getting peace from me!

trollin the place up baybe!!!

oh and starsevol, clearly you have no idea about the world outside your own head as there is a common practise of trimming the flight feathers of certain domestic fowl so they dont as you say, fly away!

ooooo funny one lenny! im sure that any uk member will indeed suggest that hull is the worst place to live! and they would be right! .... im at uni here! pmsl!

i know the mods are aware at this moment! and if it wasnt for the fact that i have your fuknut opinions in my inbox i would but i cant get away from you and your not getting peace from me!

oh and starsevol, clearly you have no idea about the world outside your own head as there is a common practise of trimming the flight feathers of certain domestic fowl so they dont as you say, fly away!

Hahaha. Trimming the flight feathers apparently equals chopping off the wings. And WE'RE the ones who are stupid.

i know the mods are aware at this moment! and if it wasnt for the fact that i have your fuknut opinions in my inbox i would but i cant get away from you and your not getting peace from me!

Since when is trimming feather and chopping off wings the same thing? Seems you know as much about birds as you do snakes....
as I said before, co habbing can kill your animal.
If that does not bother you, then be my guest!!

There is no way to co hab properly. The people who do it and have had no problems are not talented, they are just lucky.

Maybe just kiss a horseshoe, rub a rabbits foot, or pick a 4 leaf clover before sticking all your snakes in one cage. Maybe you can be lucky too.

fpmsl!!! im building an audience! 11 people watching this thread! not bad considering its just little old me! who's next with the stupidity?

Back