• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

THE CHALLENGE!!!!!

Foul on Jeff...and I have already posted a "snopal" (lavender snow).

Heh... I wanted a chance to call foul too :grin01:

I think being an umpire isn't your calling. My pitch was a strike right down the middle. No foul here! ;)

Nope...no foul on Jeff as he posted a snow lavender patterless (aka vanishing stripe).

Thanks Susan...you're right he is part of the patternless/vanishing stripe project.....although hard to tell in the pictures. I always knew he looked a bit different and found out when bred to a lavender he was homozygous lavender.

But I see Cubed in that snake...Perhaps instead a Granite Diffused Cubed?

in the strict sense you are right :) this snake looks more like to cubed than striped ;)
I prefir the name aneryblood cubed than granite because don could be angry ;)

Ok, I realised that the miami motley I posted actually genetically is a stripe-motley, which I recently found out, so homozygous motley miami can be played again!

creamsicle
20070708355.jpg

20070601128.jpg

creamsicle aztec
20070908991.jpg

Ok, I realised that the miami motley I posted actually genetically is a stripe-motley, which I recently found out, so homozygous motley miami can be played again!

Your Miami motley may be genetically a motley het stripe, but phenotypically, it is a very classic motley with virtually no striping in the pattern. But if someone has a Miami striped motley (phenotypically pin-striped), it can still be played. (I wish I could play mine, but he also has a "regular" motley pattern.)

I had to do some looking, but found another one to play!

Butter striped motley (and a perfect picture for the season)

Hiruko_X-mas_contest-575x600.jpg

Your Miami motley may be genetically a motley het stripe, but phenotypically, it is a very classic motley with virtually no striping in the pattern. But if someone has a Miami striped motley (phenotypically pin-striped), it can still be played. (I wish I could play mine, but he also has a "regular" motley pattern.)

Oh yeah, we play on fenotypes... forgot :p

Well, Well, Well....If we are playing the striped motley form then I'll post another few if I can find the pics.

For now: Striped Motley Ice

Attachments

• ice motley.JPG
    ice motley.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 200
Well, Well, Well....If we are playing the striped motley form then I'll post another few if I can find the pics.

For now: Striped Motley Ice

Nice one there, Jeff. for a moment there I was wondering how you got her to pose upright... I need more caffeine :D

I think being an umpire isn't your calling. My pitch was a strike right down the middle. No foul here! ;)

Absolutely foul. One main aspect of a "Snopal" or Lavender Snow is their "patternless" nature. So saying "patternless" is nothing special. Many comparisons have been done between myself, Rich, Nate, and a few others... this has been found to be consistant in pretty much every case. The female I pictured happens to also be patternless.

EDIT: I forgot that "patternless" in Jeff-speak = the striped kind.

Heh...:sidestep:

But for the record, I an umpire in little league

Last edited:
I've never heard anyone call a 75% corn/25% king a "turbo". As far as I know they're "super corns". I'd be curious to know who's calling them "turbo".

Turbo Corns is a term I heard used when refering to the Gopher Corn crosses...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Anery lavender motley!

Do I need to ask if these been posted yet?:grin01::grin01:

Attachments

• lavmotA3.JPG
    lavmotA3.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 127
I love all the snakes that have been posted.
very lovely specimens.

But I wondered, how long will the challenge go on?
Maybe the ref should set a deadline of some sort.
:shrugs:
Just wanted to know, cos I volunteered to make a wallpaper containing all the posted morphs. ( a list would be very helpful)

You can go ahead and make a wallpaper. I know there are morphs missing, but it looks like if we want photos of some of the newest morphs, we'll have to post links to their photos that are elsewhere on the forum. And I have to find a few minutes (and the desire) to update the list.

Back