• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see you and your corns!

You are absolutely right Bruce. I have plans to get some eastern indigos in a few years. Jim (tricksterpup) is also planning to get a few at some point too. Basically you have to go through paperwork, application fees, and approval but they can be legally owned.

Ok how about me and Beaux... the CORN isle boa ;)

mencorn.png

:eek: WOW WOW WOW

sorry, i stand corrected, i apoligize, i was always told different

I was going to say, but you seemingly found the information before hand..

Regards... Tim of T and J

I though as long as one gets a permit and not take a wild specimen, it was legal. No?

Bruce, you can get an indigo, its pretty easy but you need to fill out the paperwork and pay the $100 fee. But if you find them in your state for sale, you can get them with out paying the fee or filling out the paper work. Its only for those going across state lines.

sorry, i stand corrected, i apoligize, i was always told different

Actually, you might be right for where you live. I believe you can not have them in Florida but else where you can. If you can have them in Florida, I am sure you would have to still get them out of state and then shipped to you. The same is here in MN with the wood turtle. I can not keep them here unless I get them from out of state. So lets say Joe bob here sells them to you and he lives in MN, I can not buy him from him since we are in the same state but you can get them. And in turn, I can buy them from you.

Its a crazy mixed up world we live in.

me and cadence, and my nephew with chaz

Attachments

• S7300248-1.jpg
    S7300248-1.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 340
  • S7301717-1.jpg
    S7301717-1.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 341
  • S7300268-1.jpg
    S7300268-1.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 340
  • S7301708-1.jpg
    S7301708-1.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 341
Holy long thread! 2 hours spent on it. I'm gonna head home after work and do everything I can to get a pic of me and my corns. (I'd add my royal, but as some of you may know, he's kind of on bedrest right now... *feels guilty again...* BUT he is doing SOOO much better after just a day)

Couldn't wait

Okay, well, I couldn't wait. I do have some old pics of me and my 2 corns I'll post them here

Here's Wraith,
w7.jpg

And here's me holding her
wraith2.jpg

And here's Ash (short for ashandarei)
a5.jpg

and me holding her
141247.jpg

(I know I cheated, can't see my face in that one.)

Like I said, these are all quite old, and I'll get new ones in the next couple of days. Ash is MUCH bigger than that now.

Great photo Hector!!! You look like you would be fun to hang out with... (goofy tongue sticking out grin of yours says a lot).

ROFL. I will. Tonight. I'm borrowing a digital cam from a co worker. I have a REALLY nice SLR, but... It'd take much longer to get the pics up then. Not to mention, taking pictures of snakes w/ an SLR is hard. You don't know how it's gonna turn out till you've paid to have it developed (unless you're lucky enough to have your own dark room... in which case I'm insanely jealous). So... tonight... late. :)

Back