• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see you and your corns!

Let's Try This again.

This is me and Voodoo (not the guy above) PS, VooDoo is the good looking one around my neck

:D

VooDoo II.jpg

Attachments

• VooDoo II.jpg
    VooDoo II.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 329
With your eye make-up matching the colour of your snake? Now that would be something! :) :)

You've seen the other thread. LOL. Let me introduce you to the "Queen" of snakes: Ms. Jessica-Anne Sunshine
l_95552152cf016f3ec076b57fb607b6fd.jpg

Okay... so the eye-shadow isn't a match... but it's the closest thing I've got! LOL

Me and my baby corn dangling from my hat. She will absolutely not sit still for anything.

Attachments

• meandcorn.jpg
    meandcorn.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 290
Everyone has such cute teeny weeny snakes! I can't believe mine ever started off so small.

Keep 'em coming :)

Do I need to re-read this thread to understand that, or have you been smokin' that wacky-tobacky again?:shrugs:

I'm a cyclist; guys with shaved legs are hot, and not unusual! Even though the Queen of Snakes might be oriented alternatively, I could still appreciate that. In an aesthetic way.

No wacky tobacky here- my employer supports random drug testing.

The Queen of Snakes does shave her legs for performances (like on that night). But other than that, when I swam competitively in high school, I was shaved from face to my hobbit toes.

That is a big ole corn Jordan... I like the big corns myself..

Regards ... Tim of T and J

Back