• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miniature Sheep!

Those are so neat! I say start breeding them. :D Seriously, they look like sheep. Call them sheep mice or something.

... I really want one. D:

They look GREAT!! I don't like rodents, but hey, these guys are cute! Where's Angela (ratsncorns). I'm sure she'd love to see these guys!

Way too cute to be food...(well, I think they all are anyway but still....)

I wonder if they live as long as normal mice?

Dang they are CUTE!!!!!

Way too cute to be food...(well, I think they all are anyway but still....)

I wonder if they live as long as normal mice?

Dang they are CUTE!!!!!

I couldn't tell you as I have no idea what that is.... but I did have a mouse named Lucky, (saved by my ex back in the day from a python baby because it was "cute"), and he lived almost three years. The life spans of current rodents in the house is closer to two at most, but none due to natural causes...

OMG Those are some Ugly Mice LMAO Wtf is up with that! Post em on Craigslist for sale! LMAO! See what people say!

It's funny you say that, as there was some lady looking for hairless mice on there followed by a whole bunch of people mocking her saying there was no such thing, that she must mean rats. I posted a reply complete with pics of a bunch of my hairless mice and the next day my email was blown up with requests. So far this year I've made more money on hairless mice and ASF rats than snakes, just through answering Craigslist wanted ads....

Do you sell those lol? Those are awesome. They literally look like miniature sheep. Thats too cool :D

Ali

I bet you could sell them for at least as much as ASFs. Or more?? I don't know how much fancy mice cost...

I bet you could sell them for at least as much as ASFs. Or more?? I don't know how much fancy mice cost...

I want I want! And I haven't forgotten about your honduran girl either. You could slip a pair of those sheep mice in as a little present.... :sidestep:

I actually get more for the hairless mice than the ASF's. I get $10 each for hairless, $5 to $8 for the velvet coat ones that carry the hairless gene, but only $20 for a trio of ASF's, with a bulk discount... There are a lot of ASF breeders in this area...

I want I want! And I haven't forgotten about your honduran girl either. You could slip a pair of those sheep mice in as a little present.... :sidestep:

Sorry, I can't risk losing my shipping privileges over a couple mice, lol...

Hey Joe, I've been seeing this thread pop up when I hit 'new posts' but hadn't opened it.....until now! Those are not right! But I want a pair too. You could have Katie sneak them on the plane!! :cool:

Is there a rule about not shipping mice? I don't do the breeding mice thing, don't know anything about it O.O

Back