• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

wtb BUTTER ADULT MALE

joshuwajames

looking to purchase an adult male butter corn prefer a butter stripe :} needs to be of breeding age and size and seller needs to be able to ship to bend Oregon ty soo much do have a male chocolate cali king about breeder size to add to my end if the trade is right

If you don't find a butter stripe male, I have an Amel stripe male het caramel that is for sale, $100 plus shipping.

thanks but I have one already and what im after is golddusts I have an ultramel stripe het motley corn girl that will be ready next year so im after a boy for her :}

I have a large sweet male butter, $100 plus shipping, as well as a breeding size (350-450 grams, I'd say) male goldust stripe, $150 plus shipping.

I have a Goldust Motley male and a Butter Motley female I could part with if your interested. Breed them in 2012 and got a good mix of Goldust and Butter Motley.

chip how much would shipping be for the male gold dust stripe? and could you email me some pics of both butters pls :} the before post of how much for just the male is for reptileman81

I wasn't really looking to split them up. Seeing how u only need the male and I need the room I will let both go for $200 shipped. That's a steal considering I paid that much for the just the male and paid shipping on him

Back