• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Glass or PVC

pferrell

I'm planning to move my corn snake to a 40 gallon. Ive been looking at the glass terrariums and PVC cages. Are there more benefits to either?

Acrylic is lighter and easy to drill if you want to put in some vents. I never liked the idea of a container that's only open to fresh air from the top.

about tank

depends where you live i live in texas where is hot most of the year so having glass is great because the tank it stays at whatever the room temperature is at it doesn't hold the heat and glass is probably the only material that can be disinfected 100 percent i would investigate on acrylic,pvc or melanine but either if those are well insulated materials.

Back