CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat Forum (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Why she got some black on her ? (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147507)

vixen 01-15-2021 12:45 PM

Why she got some black on her ?
 
Hey guys can you help me... Im wondering if its normal the black color on her dress ? Zoom the picture... :) Thanks https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...1723be2695.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

Zincubus 02-03-2021 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vixen (Post 1742195)
Hey guys can you help me... Im wondering if its normal the black color on her dress ? Zoom the picture... :) Thanks https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...1723be2695.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk



Pretty sure Corn snakes can / do have slight colour changes as they age ..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zincubus 02-03-2021 06:21 AM

Any ideas why I’m not allowed to edit MY posts once they’ve been posted ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rich Z 02-03-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zincubus (Post 1742314)
Any ideas why I’m not allowed to edit MY posts once they’ve been posted ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ooh, ooh!! I know!

You are among the 735 members who declined to renew your Contributor subscription here. When that ended, so did any associated perks. :shrugs:

Zincubus 02-03-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 1742322)
Ooh, ooh!! I know!



You are among the 735 members who declined to renew your Contributor subscription here. When that ended, so did any associated perks. :shrugs:



Ahh .. no worries

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Page generated in 0.01572704 seconds with 9 queries

Copyright Rich Zuchowski/SerpenCo