CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mystic Exotics (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   2015 Miami Tessera X Miami Tessera progression thread (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141687)

animalhouse 03-31-2016 08:33 PM

I just got myself a baby Tessara, and I LOVE Him! He is Stunning! And looking through this thread is amazing! Are there any updates on this clutch?

MysticExotics 03-31-2016 08:59 PM

I need to get some updated photos of the babies.
I have selected a number of them to offer up for others to help me with this project.

It will be fun to continue this project when the babies are big enough. :)

MysticExotics 07-07-2017 12:27 PM

I need to get some updated pics of the Tessera's I have from this clutch, and hopefully updated pics from those who bought some of the babies.

I have started a thread HERE for the breeding results. One of the males was bred this year, but most of the eggs did not make it through incubation. One baby did hatch, a Tessera. He will try again next year.

blacktip 07-07-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticExotics (Post 1726687)
I need to get some updated pics of the Tessera's I have from this clutch, and hopefully updated pics from those who bought some of the babies.

I have started a thread HERE for the breeding results. One of the males was bred this year, but most of the eggs did not make it through incubation. One baby did hatch, a Tessera. He will try again next year.

1 out of 1 is 100%. Seems pretty conclusive to me that he is a super...lol :crazy02:

It's a shame you lost most of the clutch. Unfortunately 1 out of 1 doesn't prove or disprove anything.

MysticExotics 07-07-2017 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by blacktip (Post 1726696)
1 out of 1 is 100%. Seems pretty conclusive to me that he is a super...lol :crazy02:

It's a shame you lost most of the clutch. Unfortunately 1 out of 1 doesn't prove or disprove anything.

LOL!
Yeah, he's going to try again next year. Being paired with a Crimson, I bet the one baby is going to be a very pretty Miami Tessera het Hypo.

I'll attach a photo of the baby when he sends it to me (after the baby sheds).

Here's a photo of Lazurite, the male I sold to him, from this clutch.

MysticExotics 07-08-2017 01:30 AM

5 Attachment(s)
My possible Super/homo Miami Tessera's....

Ametrite
Azurite
Calcite
Flint
Hematite

MysticExotics 07-08-2017 01:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Last but not least...

Jet
Obsidian

MysticExotics 06-10-2018 05:50 PM

Updated photos of my possible Super Tessera holdbacks

5 Attachment(s)
These are all my current holdbacks form the Miami Tessera X Miami Tessera clutch.

Calcite (KAI-15-03F)-might become available after I've tested to see if she's a Super

Flint (KAI-15-05F)-most likely a permanent resident

Obsidian (KAI-15-11M)-he has very rich coloring, and will likely stay around for a while

Ametrite (KAI-15-13F)-might become available after test breeding for Super

Jet (KAI-15-19M)- is staying, regardless :)