• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hey Jude....

ArpeggioAngel

Around Here Somewhere....
...don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better...

Decided that even if they are small and flighty that I was going to take "tree" pictures of everyone today.

Jude was first up as he is the easiest to handle. Easy is an understatement. He is so mellow and laid back...loving this little guy already:

Jude2SEP3.jpg

Jude2SEP2.jpg

Jude2SEP1.jpg

Still need to get a good full body shot of him so that you can see his full pattern. Such a pretty little guy.

Oh, you just have to stop!
That's just not right,
You just can't get any better.
And your not selling the picture.

Fantastic photograph's!

Thank you very much everyone. All the credit goes to Jude though. He is so easy to work with, so calm and mellow and he holds all these great poses for me long enough to take the pictures!

Is Jude just a nickname for Julian? (Sorry, old Beatles reference from someone old enough to have seen them on Ed Sullivan.)

He is definitely a stunner, though. Great shots!

regards,
jazz

Is Jude just a nickname for Julian? (Sorry, old Beatles reference from someone old enough to have seen them on Ed Sullivan.)

I may not be old enough to have seen them on Ed Sullivan but yes, I do know the story behind the song. For a while I read everything I could about the Beatles and the Doors. Two of my favorite bands. Now I just enjoy the music!
I thought about calling him Julian and Jude for a nickname, but I just like Jude better. Glad to see that the Beatles are appreciated here!! :cheers:

What morph is he?
He was labeled as an Aberrant Anery, but I have been told since posting pics of him that he could be considered cubed. I think he kinds of looks like a striped/cubed anery...the stripes behind his head and then he kind of has a vanishing cube pattern down the rest of his body. I need to get some full body shots of him to really show off his entire pattern.

Back