• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Microscale

CornsAustria

Hi !

I proudly want to introduce my lovely microscale pair here.
He is over a year now and she is from 2019 and a gorgeous little thing !
So my plans will start next year with a het. microscale female from 2016 and if I'm sucsessful I will be the first breeder here in Austria who has done this before ! :laugh:
Here they come !

First is him, second is her... (she is motley also)

Attachments

• DSC_1211.JPG
    DSC_1211.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC_5523.JPG
    DSC_5523.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 137
It would be interesting to see if microscale and scaleless are alleles or version of the same gene like motley and striped.
Has anyone test this theory?

It would be interesting to see if microscale and scaleless are alleles or version of the same gene like motley and striped.
Has anyone test this theory?

I would think some of the EU and UK breeders have made those crosses, as microscales seem more available to keepers "over there" :grin01:

There are only two official breeders in Europe that sell microscale since last year ! One in the UK, one in the czech republic.
A few microscales from the origin breeder were sold to the US and some stay in europe
I'm proud to have this chance to get some really nice ones from one of the best breeder in the UK :)
Micro x scaleless I personally woun't do in anyway,... I think that this two gen's not should be crossed, but thats only me ;) Some people have done this surely !

Hi
We have an offspring right now with motley in,.. I'm gonna keep 2.1 (amel, motley and normal microscale) to prove the motley for sure in a few years..
some expected morphs for the next year is amel, anery, snow... maybe in motley too... ph. bloodred and caramel is in there too.. so it should be funny the next few years ;)

Jewel our poss motley microscale cornsnake female turns out really bright !
I love how she changed !

Attachments

• DSC_0774.JPG
    DSC_0774.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0778.JPG
    DSC_0778.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 17
Really good looking animal. That "microscale" thing seems to do some nice enhancements with the look of a corn snake.

I'm very excited to see how she will turn in future - the male is a bit darker, but also a very intense colour, other then from normal patterned ones...
but they are all beautyful ! also I never had an amel microscale - this process of changing will be funny for me too ;)

Back