CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Deb's Den (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Striped Sunglow - Keegan (Progression) (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76087)

Pasodama 12-10-2008 09:31 PM

Thanks, Guys.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by reptile_jones (Post 743353)
So is he in your breeding plans next year?

Keegan is my only Sunglow Stripe at the moment (though I do want to get an excellent female Sunglow Stripe or two).
However, Keegan is slated for two breedings (thus far) in 2009.
One is to a Sunglow Motley (producing Sunglow Motley-Stripes = visual Sunglow Motleys that are het for both Motley and Stripe) and another is to a Striped Bloodred (producing Stripes that are het for Bloodred and Amel).
Both of the snakes, that Keegan will be bred to in 2009 (thus far), are in my forum (their names are Mandarina and Shani).

Quote:

Originally Posted by reptile_jones (Post 743353)
Do you sell at any of the Ohio show's?

Currently, I do not sell, at shows, but ... that may change.

UniqueSnakes 01-02-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasodama (Post 734747)
These two photos were taken on 08-28-08.

amazing snake dude....he looks so much like my fire striped

Jessicat 01-03-2009 12:38 AM

Keegan would be the PERFECT foundation to a Fire Stripe project. Good luck with that, but hey, at least you can just glance at him if you want to look at a gorgeous red snake!

Keegan is beautiful, I hope to add an Amel "Sunglow" Stripe to my collection some day.

Pasodama 01-03-2009 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UniqueSnakes (Post 755664)
amazing snake dude

Thanks.:) ... and that would be "Dudette".;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessicat (Post 755771)
Keegan would be the PERFECT foundation to a Fire Stripe project. Good luck with that, but hey, at least you can just glance at him if you want to look at a gorgeous red snake!

Keegan is beautiful, I hope to add an Amel "Sunglow" Stripe to my collection some day.

Thanks, Jessica.:)
I do hope the Fire Stripe project goes well but ... I really do love looking at Keegan so, yes, at least I have that.:)

UniqueSnakes 01-18-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tula_Montage (Post 734750)
He is better than a fire striped could ever be!

dont know bout better than a fire striped but he is amazing

Eriathiel 01-24-2009 11:34 AM

Wow - this is quite possibly one of the most beautiful corns I've ever seen! He's sooo... perfect. His coloring is so uniform!

Edit : Just read the second page about the upcoming breedings! Boy would I love to get my hands on some of those babies!

sarcare 01-24-2009 01:34 PM

He is quite the looker! If you do breed him, I might be interested--he is such a bright and shiny snakie!

diamondlil 01-24-2009 02:10 PM

What a handsome chap!

SquamishSerpents 01-24-2009 02:12 PM

wow, a TOTALLY amazing snake, he is hot hot hot!!! the yellow throat just looks so amazing in contrast! and i love the fact that his belly is a uniform color!

Pasodama 01-25-2009 03:02 PM

Thanks, everyone.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eriathiel (Post 774116)
Edit : Just read the second page about the upcoming breedings! Boy would I love to get my hands on some of those babies!

If you'd like me to contact you, about what may be available (after breeding/hatching), I can do that.:)