• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amazing Avatars

Karoni

Cornaholic
Hi guys. I have to say that many of the folks on this site have amazing avatars. I'm curious to know if you photographed your avatar yourself or if you found your avatar on another site. I don't have one yet because I have a crummy camera and all my pictures of Sienna come out blurry. :D

Mine is a self portrait.

I just wanted all the ladies here to be able to see a what a good looking redneck looks like.

Love the Fatman

P.S. I do agree with you there are allot of people here who have great camera skills and YES, I am jealous. Sorry should read VERY JEALOUS.

I have a picture that I took that I would like to use but I'm proving to be pc challanged and cannot get it to work :(

I get a kick out of seeing many ppl's avatars. I especially like the ones PS'd for some effect or color change. Something fun to do while you have a little free time if you have the software. excellent photography skills not reqd.
Make those special avi's! switch em up sometime, it's all the fun of having them, another way to express yourself!

I take most of mine, but my current one
was taken by his previous owner and her
photo skills are better than mine..

Thanks Manda!!

I took mine last friday night, when I was out herping. I wish I would have gotten one of the little rattler when he was in a perfect circle.

I took mine one really hot day this summer..think it was 107 F. outside. He was in the water-bowl...I was in the swimming pool! Had to photoshop it to get the size down, so it would work for my Avatar.

Todd

Many of us just get good at taking photos of our snakes because we love to photograph them!

Practice makes perfect!

Back