• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

High end Cornsnakes for BP morphs

brodie691

Willing to swap out high end Cornsnake morphs for Ball Python Morphs... I am currently looking for base morph adult females, Pastels, Lessers, Butters, Mojaves, Champagnes, Spiders, Pinstripes, etc... I would also like combo morphs as well. All of my hatchlings will be feeding well on F/T unscented/unaltered pinks prior to me shipping them out. Some of these are still relatively new morphs, and high end.
Just because they're smaller, and hatchlings doesn't make them any less valuable. I am a fair trader, but will NOT ship first in ANY trade. If you cannot ship first, then do not bother to contact me. I have years of experience in this business as well as other business ventures. I have an outstanding reputation and can provide plenty of references if needed. If there is anything you are looking for in particular, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I will NOT ship at the same time, I must have animals in my hand and inspect them before I ship out ANYTHING. I will NOT negotiate this for anyone, unless it is an established breeder with an impeccable reputation. I value my reputation VERY well, and hope to deal with others whom have similar business ethics as I myself.
Thanks in advance!

https://www.facebook.com/RodentSource

Back