• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lowbelly Pink data collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

carol

Down with the sickness
I never have time to post a full thread so I figured I'd post bit by bit.

So far:
Neon X Bubblegum = Super Pink snakes
Champagne X Bubblegum = Super Pink snakes

I hope to test Champagne and JMG Salmon this year, and JMG Salmon X Bugglegum next year. As well as Champagne X Bubblegum F1 crossed to Neon X Bubblegum F1.

I will try and get pics of the Neon X Bubblegums but in the meantime here is one of the Champagne X Bubblgums.

Confused yet? :)

Attachments

• ChampXBubblegum.jpg
    ChampXBubblegum.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
2013 JMG Salmon Ghost X Champagne males

Attachments

• IMG_4103.JPG
    IMG_4103.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_4104.JPG
    IMG_4104.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 176
JMG Coral Ghost X Champagne Stripe 2013 FEMALE! So pink for a girl. (BTW some of her younger siblings will be available soon)

Attachments

• 2013CoralxChamFemaleSnow.jpg
    2013CoralxChamFemaleSnow.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 277
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back