CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corn Snakes For Sale (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Reduced Prices - Adults and Subadults For Sale (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111574)

SnakeCreations 05-04-2011 04:42 PM

Reduced Prices - Adults and Subadults For Sale

5 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone!

I've decided to go back to school and get my masters degree, so have cut back a lot of my projects for this year. I've decided to drastically reduce prices and offering in groups... check em out!

Charcoal Group - 135.00 Female on Hold Pending Payment

2006 Female Phantom - This pretty female has some amazing soft coloration. She's produced big healthy eggs for me the past two years. She's been brumated, but not bred, and is ready to go.
(2) 2009 Male Hypos, 100% het for charcoal and stripe

Lava Group - 325.00

Female Normal 100% het for Amel and Lava, Proven (not bred yet this year)
2008 Male Normal 100% het for Blood and Lava (not proven) - he's a duplicate, I've not bred yet
2009 Male Normal 100% het for Lava, possible het for Amel
(2) 2010 Female Anery's 100% het for Blood and Lava

Banded Motley Group - 110.00

2005 Banded Motleys Female, het for amel - Proven Breeder - not bred yet this year.
2010 Female Normal 100% het for anery & banded motley, possilbe het for amel and hypo

Lavender Group - 499.00

2007 Anery Lavender Pair - these have been bred this year
2009 Male Hypo Lavender - This guy is a sweet little snake. He has got awesome color and is nice to handle, loves to be held and is curious about everything around him. His tail tip is missing due to an injury he received before I purchased him, otherwise he is perfect. He was 348 grams before his last feed.
2009 Male Lavender Blood - Purple! And one more that I really don't need, but wouldn't mind holding onto...
2010 Female Normal 100% het for Anery, Blood and Lavender

Amber Group - 140.00

2009 Male Amber 100% het for Blood
2010 Female Normal 100% het for amber blood

Lone Male - add to any of the above groups for only 40.00 more!!
Male Stripe, het for Hypo Proven Breeder --This guy has got an almost perfect stripe which is why I chose him for breeding. I purchased him in a group, so he is the duplicate that needs to go. Currently he's at 352 grams before his last feed. Brumated, not bred yet this year.

Prices do not include shipping.

Don't see what you're looking for? Ask! I'd like to reduce my collection substantially before school starts....

Thanks!

Tonya

SnakeCreations 05-04-2011 04:45 PM

More Pics and Info

3 Attachment(s)
My avatar is actually the phantom that is for sale :) She was a wee cute little bugger, wasn't she? <sniff>

Kevin S. 05-04-2011 05:22 PM

That bloodred is gorgeous! If I had any males with compatible genetics, I'd purchase her in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I can't justify dropping that kind of cash on a pet-only snake...tempting as it is.

josie 05-04-2011 05:58 PM

How old is your bloodred female?

Nanci 05-04-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josie (Post 1304161)
How old is your bloodred female?

She looks like she would go well with Cayenne!! (Baby C!!) His mom was even darker, so maybe you could reinforce that.

Is she het for anything, Tonya?

josie 05-04-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanci (Post 1304168)
She looks like she would go well with Cayenne!! (Baby C!!) His mom was even darker, so maybe you could reinforce that.

Is she het for anything, Tonya?

You're reading my mind Nanci! She's gorgeous.

SnakeCreations 05-04-2011 06:15 PM

Hey Ladies... Sorry she's a 2005. I've had her in breeding projects with caramels so I know she's not het for that. I have her sister though, she's het for hypo and anery.

This pic was natural lighting and as close to her color as I could get, I'd say its pretty close. Whenever I use a flash, it pics up way more orange than she actually has.

Hope that helps!

josie 05-04-2011 06:20 PM

Do you have any more pictures of the bloodred? Has she produced nice clutches for you in the past?

Naagas 05-04-2011 06:22 PM

Tonya, you are killing me!!

I want that bloodred. And think, I wouldn't even have to have it shipped!

PS... Zephon and Ophelia are doing great :)

SnakeCreations 05-04-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naagas (Post 1304189)
Tonya, you are killing me!!

I want that bloodred. And think, I wouldn't even have to have it shipped!

PS... Zephon and Ophelia are doing great :)

Weeeee!! SO good to hear from you. I was thinking about you when I was posting the Lav Blood. I also have a Anery Lav pair that I KNOW you'd adore... call me!