CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discussions about this site (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   for sale section (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87657)

Tania 08-14-2009 11:00 AM

for sale section

I was thinking that it may be nice to ad a for sale section for the european breeders here if that is possible. Now I have to figure out who is in europe and who not and by doing that, I have to open the treads and then I see all those nice snakes from the states that I can't order. Then I'll drool on my keyboard because they are so beautiful and then I have to spend money on keyboards in stead of snakes, lol.

Greets Tania

Rich Z 08-15-2009 03:27 AM

Well, I dunno.... Do you think the classifieds here are really getting enough European traffic to warrant a separate section for it?

SquamishSerpents 08-15-2009 03:37 AM

i'm not too sure about a european section, because, well, i'm not from europe.

BUT i'm from canada, and i have lately noticed that EVERY. SINGLE. CORN. that i want, is from the states, and NOBODY, and i mean ABSOLUTELY nobody can ship to canada! so, it would be really nice to somehow be able to filter out "for sale" results by country.

Tania 08-15-2009 03:57 AM

I don't know, Rich. What Katia said would be nice too.

Greets Tania

Susan 08-17-2009 02:23 PM

Well, if I remember correctly, one of the main reasons the Canadian Members Forum was made was for a specific place for Canadian For Sale ads that was separate from the rest of the classifieds. And if the Europeans want one for themselves, all it takes is $50/year.

Rich Z 08-17-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan (Post 918302)
Well, if I remember correctly, one of the main reasons the Canadian Members Forum was made was for a specific place for Canadian For Sale ads that was separate from the rest of the classifieds. And if the Europeans want one for themselves, all it takes is $50/year.

Good point..... And I suppose I could move any such forums up into the classifieds section to keep it a bit less confusing.

But honestly, let's get HELL week behind us first.......... :eek1:

Tania 08-17-2009 03:59 PM

Have fun in Daytona!
I would like to come to some day...
I had this idea too because on geckosunlimited the for sale section is divided. I thought that this might be a good idea for here, but if it isn't possible, it isn't possible. It was just an idea!

Greets Tania

VinnyJ 08-17-2009 05:05 PM

Hey Rich... how about a couple sub forums like you did on the photo gallery? :shrugs:

Rich Z 08-17-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VinnyJ (Post 918400)
Hey Rich... how about a couple sub forums like you did on the photo gallery? :shrugs:

You would be surprised at how many people get completely baffled by subforums.....