CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corn Snakes For Sale (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   NOTICE!!! - Check the BOI! (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3008)

cornsnake_kidz 08-13-2006 03:20 AM

PAYPAL FTW file a claim and get your $$ back.

TandJ 08-13-2006 10:48 AM

Cornsnake kidlet.. The thread is over 2 years old.. Must resist to responding to a 2 yr old thread.. I must. *lol*

Regarsds.. Tim of T and J

SnakeNbake 02-02-2007 03:16 AM

Thanks for the link to the BOI, Rich. I've been reading it over the past few days and I gotta tell ya, some of the people there scare the crap out of me with their intelligence and ability to find out a lot of personal information on pretty much anyone.

I can already imagine how it would go if I ever ended up having to defend myself there:

Them: "You can't hide from us! We know EVERYTHING! We know you wet the bed as a kid, sometimes drink straight from the apple juice container instead of getting a glass, once tried to sell your younger brother for two sticks of gum and a G.I Joe figurine, failed algebra twice, and have a crush on the Kool-aid man. What is your response to these accusations?"

Me: "D'oh!"

Them: "You should probably get a lawyer, but according to your most recent bank statements, you can't afford one."

Me: "D'OH!"

DAND 02-02-2007 05:19 AM

Great post!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeNbake
Thanks for the link to the BOI, Rich. I've been reading it over the past few days and I gotta tell ya, some of the people there scare the crap out of me with their intelligence and ability to find out a lot of personal information on pretty much anyone.

I can already imagine how it would go if I ever ended up having to defend myself there:

Them: "You can't hide from us! We know EVERYTHING! We know you wet the bed as a kid, sometimes drink straight from the apple juice container instead of getting a glass, once tried to sell your younger brother for two sticks of gum and a G.I Joe figurine, failed algebra twice, and have a crush on the Kool-aid man. What is your response to these accusations?"

Me: "D'oh!"

Them: "You should probably get a lawyer, but according to your most recent bank statements, you can't afford one."

Me: "D'OH!"

Thanks for the laugh. I post both here and there (Fauna) and it is amazing how different the two are in some aspects yet similar in others. I enjoy participating on both sites. The BOI is a great source of information that should be utilized to gather and/or share information.

doovoo 02-02-2007 01:01 PM

Funny, our data indicates that you failed Algebra on three consecutive attempts, not just the two.

Nice try...

:)

JM :o) 02-02-2007 02:19 PM

LOL! Thanks~ I needed that laugh!
You should post it over on Fauna! (in the Just for Laughs forum) LOL!

SnakeNbake 02-02-2007 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doovoo
Funny, our data indicates that you failed Algebra on three consecutive attempts, not just the two.

Nice try...

:)

Uh...I...uh...was just testing you. Yeah, that's it!

D' :sidestep: oh!

ixcounterfeitxi 04-15-2007 10:31 PM

I had a guy try to sell me a Tangerine Milk with Mites for $120, claiming it wouldnt take much to take care of the mites and that it was an amzing deal.

sprdonkey 04-16-2007 12:58 AM

Tangerine milksnakes...

I would be thinking about how I could kick that guys fannie just on general principle...Plus he's not very nice! Poor snake. :flames:

greathunter22 05-17-2007 11:22 AM

greathunter22

i love the snake bro butit wont fit into our program sorry maybe ext time!!!!!!!!!!!!!