CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corn Snakes Wanted (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Adult female corn snake wanted (Amel, Tessera, Motley) (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147462)

JungleJim 11-30-2020 10:40 PM

Adult female corn snake wanted (Amel, Tessera, Motley)

Hi, I am looking for an adult female to pair with my amel motley male, if you have an amel motley or amel tessera female (or something similar), please reach out with the following; Her genetic info, normal clutch size, photos and asking price. PM is ok. Not looking for any special hets (like palmetto or scaleless) at the moment. Will need her shipped so please include that in the price. Thanks!

MysticExotics 12-02-2020 03:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I have a 2018 Miami Tessera female that was one of my holdbacks available.
Here is a photo of her, and the link to her iHerp page HERE that has more info.

There is Amel and stripe in her line, but I did not test her side for it. The dam was possible het Amel, Motely. She was from Carol Huddleston at Low Belly Reptiles.
Shipping would be additional to the price listed on her iHerp page. I would need your zipcode to calculate that.

I've added photos of the dam and sire.

JungleJim 12-02-2020 03:20 PM

Beautiful girl! Unfortunately here in NJ I need to make amels :(

MysticExotics 12-02-2020 03:26 PM

Gotcha. It seemed your post was looking for Amel, Tessera or Motley. I have a couple female Amel Tessera's from a Miami Tessera X Candy Cane project, but they're only yearlings.

JungleJim 12-02-2020 03:37 PM

To clarify

Quote:

Originally Posted by JungleJim (Post 1741903)
Hi, I am looking for an adult female to pair with my amel motley male, if you have an amel motley or amel tessera female (or something similar), please reach out with the following; Her genetic info, normal clutch size, photos and asking price. PM is ok. Not looking for any special hets (like palmetto or scaleless) at the moment. Will need her shipped so please include that in the price. Thanks!

Based on what's "legal" in NJ, I can only purchase certain morphs so I'm looking for an adult amel motley female or adult amel tessera female. I know there are other morphs that play off the amel so those may work too. Sorry for the confusion. If NJ wasn't stupid, I would buy one of each lol.

JungleJim 12-02-2020 03:39 PM

Sorry about that. Beautiful animals though. Thanks for sharing!

Jim

MysticExotics 12-02-2020 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JungleJim (Post 1741923)
Based on what's "legal" in NJ, I can only purchase certain morphs so I'm looking for an adult amel motley female or adult amel tessera female. I know there are other morphs that play off the amel so those may work too. Sorry for the confusion. If NJ wasn't stupid, I would buy one of each lol.

I forgot about that, sorry.
Best of luck in finding what you need! :)

JungleJim 12-02-2020 04:14 PM

No worries and thank you! :)