CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corn Snakes For Sale (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   FOR SALE Adults, Sub-Adults, Yearlings & Hatchlings (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112431)

iculatr 06-05-2011 01:48 AM

FOR SALE Adults, Sub-Adults, Yearlings & Hatchlings

2 Attachment(s)
I am forced to cut even more projects due to space restrictions. I have to make room for this year's hatchlings. My loss is your gain. Payment plans are certainly welcome! Let me know what you are interested in and we can talk. All animals can be viewed on my website at Children of the Corns.

Adults

1.0 Granite (het Pied Sided) - $200

Sub-Adults

1.1 Dilute Pastel Motley/Stripe Pair
**Project goal: This selectively-bred pair is already homozygous to the Dilute Hypo Anery Motley/Stripe genes, so you are guarenteed to produce more beautiful Dilute Pastel Motley/Stripes with this pairing. Dilute Pastels are selectively bred Dilute Ghosts, bred to show lots of pastel colors such as pink, orange and yellow.
1.1 Dilute Pastel Motley/Stripe
$600 for pair

Yearlings

1.1 Bloodred Caramel p/het Amel (Sulfur Project) Pair
***Project goal: to produce more Bloodred Caramel and Sulfur corn snakes, if possible hets prove out. Sulfurs would genetically be "Bloodred Caramel Amel." Since this pair is already homozygous to the Bloodred Caramel genes, you are guarenteed to produce more beautiful Bloodred Caramels with this pairing.
1.1 Bloodred Caramel p/het Amel
$250 for pair

0.1 Opal Ghost Motley & Stripe Project Female
***Project goal: to prove out the possible hets and hopefully produce an Opal Ghost Motley or Opal Ghost Stripe. Opal Ghosts would genetically be "Lavender Amel Hypo Anery." Since this female is already homozygous to the Hypo Anery Motley genes, you are guarenteed to produce more beautiful Ghost Motleys if she is paired with a male Ghost Motley. 1.1 Ghost Motley het Stripe p/het Lavender Amel
$80 for single female

1.0 Ultra Granite Project Male
1.0 Granite p/het Ultra
$100 for single male

Hatchlings

Pied Sided Anery Pewter Project Hatchlings
These 2011 hatchlings would be a great start to a Pied Sided Anery Pewter project! Pair them together to produce Pied Sided Anery Pewters, Pied Sided Pewters, and Pied Sided Granites!
Pied Sided Bloodred het Anery Charcoal
ON HOLD

Shipping will be in addition to the price listed above. Please send your zip code for shipping quote.

Picture attachments:
1. 1.0 Dilute Pastel Ghost Motley/Stripe
2. 0.1 Dilute Pastel Ghost Motley/Stripe

*Photos were taken in March 2011. Updated photos are available upon request until I can get new photos posted.

iculatr 06-05-2011 01:53 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Picture attachments:
1. 0.1 Ghost Motley het Stripe 66% p/het Lavender Amel
2. 1.0 Bloodred Caramel 66% p/het Amel
3. 0.1 Bloodred Caramel 66% p/het Amel
4. 1.0 Granite p/het Ultra
5. 1.0 Granite (unknown hets)

jdh2011 06-05-2011 02:26 PM

what is shippin for the Bloodred het Anery Charcoal, 40828

iculatr 06-05-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdh2011 (Post 1317773)
what is shippin for the Bloodred het Anery Charcoal, 40828

According to ShipYourReptiles.com, the quote for a 8"x8"x7" box weighing about 2 lbs from my zip code 33624 to your zip code 40828 would be $57.69. Let me know how you would like to proceed and I will forward my payment instructions. Thanks!

Jarrett

Riyeko 06-05-2011 07:34 PM

I have sent you a private message.

(other message i guess was too short lol)

iculatr 06-05-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riyeko (Post 1317895)
I have sent you a private message.

(other message i guess was too short lol)

Just sent you a reply. Sorry it was kinda lengthy :)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Riyeko 06-05-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iculatr (Post 1317917)
Just sent you a reply. Sorry it was kinda lengthy :)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sent you one back XD

Mines kind of lengthy as well, and double check my math n whatnot as I am doing estimates in my head with my calculator, and things may not turn out correctly.
I just have to have all the numbers in front of me or im going to end up doing somersaults in my brain lol.

iculatr 06-05-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riyeko (Post 1317927)
Sent you one back XD

Mines kind of lengthy as well, and double check my math n whatnot as I am doing estimates in my head with my calculator, and things may not turn out correctly.
I just have to have all the numbers in front of me or im going to end up doing somersaults in my brain lol.

Just sent another one back at ya. Let me know what you think :)

iculatr 06-12-2011 08:08 AM

Updated listing

robien 06-13-2011 06:48 PM

I just bought a magnificent pair of sunkissed lavenders from Jarrett. I highly recommend this seller.