CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corn Snakes For Sale (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Collection Sale - Pairs (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146153)

Aozora 08-03-2018 10:35 PM

Collection Sale - Pairs

2 Attachment(s)
So as my farm has grown, I've had less time for my scaley babies, so I'm heavily cutting back. I'd rather them go to someone who can give them more attention. I'm selling mostly pairs, one trio, and one single. I tried to pick compatible genes. I will be a bit picky about who they go to, since I've had many of them since they were babies and I've put them up for good prices.

Prices are without shipping. I will do shipping through Ship Your Reptile.

Pair A $150:
Praline - 0.1 caramel het amel bloodred stripe
Kitron - 1.0 butter het bloodred stripe

Pair B $200:
Targan - 1.0 pied-side granite phet hypo lavender, med/high expression
Mithril - juvenile - 0.1 pied-side granite, unknown hets, med/high expression

Pair C $200:
Brach - 1.0 peppermint het caramel
Cinderella - 0.1 cinder, unknown hets

Reverse Trio $300:
Envy - 1.0 hypo bloodred pied-side, low expression
Eclipse - 1.0 hypo bloodred pied-side, low expression
Garnet - 0.1 masque Tessera probable RedFactor, het bloodred hypo pied-side

Single - $150
Mr.Stripey - juvenile - 1.0 Probable caramel Tessera stripe het amel. His is the main picture. He has a distinctive Tessera solid yellow stripe all down his spine, hard to see in picture, but he is too young to prove out yet.

Shoot me a PM and we'll discuss.

Greg W 08-05-2018 07:00 PM

pm'd you

tinker.boyd 08-06-2018 10:51 AM

Pm'd you

Christopher Nicholas 08-07-2018 05:25 PM

Sent you a PM

Aozora 08-10-2018 09:29 PM

Pair A sold.

Greg W 08-12-2018 06:42 PM

Is there any chance the pair I was interested in, is still available? thanks

Aozora 08-12-2018 06:51 PM

Hi Greg,

I sent you a PM on 8/9.

Greg W 08-12-2018 07:23 PM

I finally got it today for some reason and sent you a reply. Thanks

Aozora 08-13-2018 04:34 PM

Pair C sold.

The two boys in the reverse trio are not related to any known line of pied. I've traced them back to Don Soderburg, and their pied appeared spontaneously. So if you want to play with pied, they could be a good start. One of the boys even has a bit of paradoxing in his pied--a few black side scales in the middle of pied. So something interesting going on with their genetics. I might be willing to split out the paradox boy to someone working a lot with pied.

Aozora 10-02-2018 07:27 PM

Update: I need to move the last few snakes. I have cut prices dramatically. It breaks my heart, but it's going to be too cold to ship soon.

Pair B, two high pied pied-sided granite, are now $150. The female is probably still a year away from breeding.

Trio, 2 hypo blood pied males and 1 Tessera Masque Redfactor het hypo blood pied female, is now $200.

Mr. Stripey, probable Tessera, certainly caramel stripe het amel, yearling male, is now $75.

All pricing is without shipping. Willing to do package deals. Let me know what you want.