CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit-Chat Forum (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Whats the deal! (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88349)

snakewispera snr 09-03-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakewispera snr (Post 932597)
I wasn't removing old mods to hire new ones.... I was asking who would like to apply to be a mod....
Susan said I couldn't find three to do it.... I said I bet I could find five to do it....
How was I supposed to win my bet? Knock and ask my neighbours if they wanted the job.... LOL
No, to win the bet I needed Five applicants off here..... Simple as that....
You would have to be a half wit to believe I could Hire or fire, we all know thats Rich's job and I didn't see his name anywhere near the thread.... Did you?

EDIT.... Thats a Welsh you as in anyone and not a you as in Wade, before you get the wrong idea... and that was another you as in anyone not you Wade..... I know I'll post welsh you's like this ....you Wait till I explain the Welsh.... our... LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamondlil (Post 932601)
Maybe you asking who would like to be a mod on here was a question that ruffled feathers, Mike.

No S*** Sherlock...... LOL

diamondlil 09-03-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakewispera snr (Post 932604)
EDIT.... Thats a Welsh you as in anyone and not a you as in Wade, before you get the wrong idea... and that was another you as in anyone not you Wade..... I know I'll post welsh you's like this ....you Wait till I explain the Welsh.... our... LOL

No S*** Sherlock...... LOL

Ah, you know I've got Welsh blood Mike, so I got that reference....

LBoz 09-03-2009 10:25 AM

It SEEMS so obvious to me. If you don't like what's on the menu, go somewhere else to eat.

snakewispera snr 09-03-2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBoz (Post 932609)
It SEEMS so obvious to me. If you don't like what's on the menu, go somewhere else to eat.

Or just leave it on the side of your plate.....

diamondlil 09-03-2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBoz (Post 932609)

Nope, that's not an option for me. I may not like all the meal deals here, but this is my regular haunt. Sorry, but I'm staying.

LBoz 09-03-2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamondlil (Post 932612)
Nope, that's not an option for me. I may not like all the meal deals here, but this is my regular haunt. Sorry, but I'm staying.

DYK...oops, wrong thread.....that I'd be sad to see you leave?

Mike, I'm Welsh, too...got anything else in your mix?

snakewispera snr 09-03-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBoz (Post 932613)
DYK...oops, wrong thread.....that I'd be sad to see you leave?

Mike, I'm Welsh, too...got anything else in your mix?

Only more Welsh..... And perhaps Ewe..... thats not a you or a Welsh you.... or perhaps it is... LOL
But that is a good reference to the alphabet post.... I'm allowed to say that and other Welsh can say that..... Anyone else and it's racist.....
It's like a love thing as someone else put it......

snakemom1961 09-03-2009 10:35 AM

I'm staying atleast until my paid membership runs out.

Cornsnake124 09-03-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBoz (Post 927314)
If one is uninterested in politics, I hear Farmville on Facebook is pretty hot right now.

Farm Town is better ;)

But yeah if you don't like it just don't read them. You have all of the other forums devoted to snakes, and the General Chit Chat area is where you can post anything you want as long as it meets the forum rules. If you don't like non-snake related subjects than don't read in the General Chit Chat forum...

mike17l 09-03-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakewispera snr (Post 932616)
Only more Welsh..... And perhaps Ewe.....

Interesting, I have never seen someone admit that their mother was a sheep. :nyah: