CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discussions about this site (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   New Moderator Poll (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92973)

Roy Munson 12-20-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakemaster24 (Post 1011944)
If only I ken you before you were mod:uhoh:

I'm not sure if I know exactly what you mean, but I think I catch your drift. :laugh: I don't hold any illusions concerning my chances of being elected if that vote were being held today... :nope:

By the way, I don't think it's fair that I deleted your pro-Nanci post since there have been others since. I DON'T think that campaigning should happen in this thread, but I'm not about to go deleting a bunch of posts, so please just accept my apology, David. I'll owe you one... ;)

wade 12-20-2009 01:47 PM

WOW, I have to spread some rep Deano, but you earned it there.

Carinata 12-20-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Munson (Post 1011953)
I'm not sure if I know exactly what you mean, but I think I catch your drift. :laugh: I don't hold any illusions concerning my chances of being elected if that vote were being held today... :nope:

By the way, I don't think it's fair that I deleted your pro-Nanci post since there have been others since. I DON'T think that campaigning should happen in this thread, but I'm not about to go deleting a bunch of posts, so please just accept my apology, David. I'll owe you one... ;)

Apology accepted Dean.

starsevol 12-20-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Munson (Post 1011953)

Aw Mr Grumpypants, I'm pretty sure I would vote for you! (well, if we needed 3 or 4 mods I'm sure you would get one of my votes anyways) :)

Kokopelli 12-20-2009 02:43 PM

I never had a run-in with Dean(or any other moderator that I'm aware of)... so I don't know why you're blabbering about you not being elected again... you're doing a good job.

Erm, I dunno, I have been a moderator for the past 3 years back home(granted we're talking about a -lot- less people).... maybe slightly more, and really... any one of the candidates can do an -amazing- job at it... I don't think anyone should feel overwhelmed...

Sometimes being patient can prove to be hard though...

As long as things are taken in perspective... I honestly believe that every single person of the people nominated can do an amazing job. Good luck to everyone!

desertanimal 12-20-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakemaster24 (Post 1011944)
If only I ken you before you were mod:uhoh:

If memory serves, he's become a bit more moderate in his posting since becoming a moderator. In other words, I'm not positive you would have wanted to know him then.

Roy Munson 12-20-2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertanimal (Post 1012064)
If memory serves, he's become a bit more moderate in his posting since becoming a moderator. In other words, I'm not positive you would have wanted to know him then.

:roflmao: You might be onto something there, Stephanie! I think my boss feels that I still have room for further development. ;)

jesserca 12-20-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wade (Post 1011955)
WOW, I have to spread some rep Deano, but you earned it there.

Gotcha!!!!

Susan 12-20-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wade (Post 1011917)
Well, we might not love them so much if they win.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Munson (Post 1011920)
Ain't it the truth! :grin01:

More truthful words would be extremely hard to find! :cheers: to both of you!

medusacoils 12-20-2009 09:24 PM

Bump...... ;)