CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corn Snakes For Sale (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   '10 Bubblegums (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111460)

Lynnea 05-02-2011 01:08 PM

'10 Bubblegums
 
2 Attachment(s)
These are the last two Bubblegums I have, both males. I'm not breeding them this year, so this is it for the year. They are both eating f/t peach fuzzies with gusto, and getting pinker as they mature.

$75 plus shipping

Shipping via Fedex overnight. Paypal payments only, not interested in trades.

ONLY ONE LEFT!

C.Stringer22 05-02-2011 04:35 PM

how much to ship to 88330

Lynnea 05-02-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.Stringer22 (Post 1302831)
how much to ship to 88330

That would be $55 FedEx priority overnight.

C.Stringer22 05-02-2011 06:00 PM

okay Ill talk to my hubby about it when he gets off work and Ill let you know

smallet 05-04-2011 04:52 PM

Just to add my 2 cents worth....I bought 2 bubblegums off Lynnea and they are fantastic. Also being from Canada there was a bit of extra paperwork involved on my end that I needed Lynnea's asstistance to accomplish. She was more than willing to help out. Snakes are doing Great Lynnea. Thank you again for helping me get some wonderful animals for my collection.

Lynnea 05-05-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallet (Post 1304086)
Just to add my 2 cents worth....I bought 2 bubblegums off Lynnea and they are fantastic. Also being from Canada there was a bit of extra paperwork involved on my end that I needed Lynnea's asstistance to accomplish. She was more than willing to help out. Snakes are doing Great Lynnea. Thank you again for helping me get some wonderful animals for my collection.

You're welcome--and thank you!!

vetusvates 05-06-2011 02:59 AM

I have 1.2 from this clutch and I love them. They are so sweet. Eating large fuzzies (what I would call almost hoppers).

Lynnea is a sweet lady.

Lynnea 05-06-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetusvates (Post 1305011)
I have 1.2 from this clutch and I love them. They are so sweet. Eating large fuzzies (what I would call almost hoppers).

Lynnea is a sweet lady.

Eric, thank you!! I'm blushing!

kyyyle 05-07-2011 08:50 PM

I just bought one of these guys from Lynnea, and even though I haven't had him but for maybe an hour, I can safely say that Lynnea is a great person to buy from! The guy I bought from her is a very chill fella. (And I'll also say that I don't know if she noticed me staring or not, but she has a ton of really awesome snakes! :p)

Lynnea 05-08-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyyyle (Post 1306080)
I just bought one of these guys from Lynnea, and even though I haven't had him but for maybe an hour, I can safely say that Lynnea is a great person to buy from! The guy I bought from her is a very chill fella. (And I'll also say that I don't know if she noticed me staring or not, but she has a ton of really awesome snakes! :p)

Aw, thanks, Kyle! It was so nice meeting you!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Page generated in 0.02518892 seconds with 9 queries

Copyright Rich Zuchowski/SerpenCo