CornSnakes.com Forums

CornSnakes.com Forums (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mystic Exotics (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   2019 Miami Tessera X Miami (Brokk X Henna) (https://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146687)

MysticExotics 06-20-2019 02:59 PM

2019 Miami Tessera X Miami (Brokk X Henna)

2 Attachment(s)
We produced Brokk in 2011, when I borrowed an AMR Okeetee Tessera from my friend Tara, and paired him with my first Miami female, unknown lineage.
I acquired Henna from Catherine Turley of Live Oak Serpents, as an Okeetee Miami, from LBR line Miami parents. I love her borders!!

I wasn't planning on pairing Henna this year, but she showed signs of ovulating, so I put Brokk in with her, and she laid eggs May 9th.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the coloring and borders turn out on these babies!

Photos of Brokk and Henna

Frank Pinello 06-20-2019 08:49 PM

can't wait to see the results of this pairing!

MysticExotics 06-20-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Pinello (Post 1737977)
can't wait to see the results of this pairing!

Me too! The next month should go by fairly fast, I have about 30 hatchlings to get started eating in the next couple weeks.

Frank Pinello 06-21-2019 11:35 PM

I should be busy too in early august. I have four clutches of corn snake eggs totaling over 50 eggs. 2 clutches are from a masq red factor het motley, blood red & amel x normal het for the same.; pied sided bloodred het hypo x paradox blood red; cinder x sunkissed.

Next year I should have about 10 clutches of more upscale corn morphs.

Almost forgot I also have two clutches of ball python eggs cooking. Six eggs from Banana het pied x pied and eight eggs cinnamon x pastel.

MysticExotics 06-21-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Pinello (Post 1737987)
I should be busy too in early august. I have four clutches of corn snake eggs totaling over 50 eggs. 2 clutches are from a masq red factor het motley, blood red & amel x normal het for the same.; pied sided bloodred het hypo x paradox blood red; cinder x sunkissed.

Next year I should have about 10 clutches of more upscale corn morphs.

Almost forgot I also have two clutches of ball python eggs cooking. Six eggs from Banana het pied x pied and eight eggs cinnamon x pastel.

You are going to be busy! LOL

lvchris 06-23-2019 04:53 AM

Looks like a great breeding. Would love to see those babies :) if you produce any of those thick black border Okeetee looking Miamis and they are for sale I would love to pick one up..

MysticExotics 06-23-2019 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvchris (Post 1738004)
Looks like a great breeding. Would love to see those babies :) if you produce any of those thick black border Okeetee looking Miamis and they are for sale I would love to pick one up..

I'll post them here when they hatch! :)

MysticExotics 07-18-2019 12:01 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I wasn't expecting these babies to start hatching until this coming weekend. I checked on them a few days ago, and they seemed to be right on schedule. Apparently they started to pip immediately after that, because yesterday after work, I discovered that most of them had hatched!!
The last 2 hatched during the night.
Here are the 14 babies from Brokk X Henna :)

HEN-01
HEN-02
HEN-03
HEN-04
HEN-05

MysticExotics 07-18-2019 12:04 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I will probably be keeping a couple of the thicker bordered Miami Tessera's, and definitely keeping 2-3 of the normal Miami babies.
I might hang onto one of the Amel Tessera's as well.

HEN-06 (holdback)
HEN-07
HEN-08
HEN-09
HEN-10 (holdback)

MysticExotics 07-18-2019 12:05 PM

4 Attachment(s)
HEN-11
HEN-12
HEN-13
HEN-14 (possible holdback)