• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

It's been a pleasure! (Resignation Withdrawn)

Roy Munson

It's been a pleasure working with Rich, Susan, Mike, and Jeff, but I'm resigning as a moderator on this site. This has absolutely nothing to do with recent events; I just need to concentrate on other things in my life. It's been an honor to serve you all for the last few years. I wish everyone the best of luck in all their endeavors! :cheers:

Fondly,
Dean (a.k.a."Roy")

Deano, I have been here a relative short time, compared to your ten-year. I can honestly say, it's been a pleasure to have you, in such a high regard. I know you will (hopefully) continue to be a contributor, but your insight and experience and level headedness will be missed!

You are a good man!

Wayne

Don't like it, but I definitely understand it.

Best wishes, Deano.....don't be a stranger.

Dale

I agree with Wayne. I've been here for a while, but haven't really gotten to know you.
I really appreciate all you (and the other Mods) have done for all of us. I hope you continue to stick around and talk snakes - and the Powdered Toast Man. ;)

I don't want this to feel like a goodbye. It's not! You are going through, (I hope) a transformation, like a butterfly or moth, (depending on what you like or feel), and will be back, stronger and better then ever. I am hoping, (even though, we don't agree eye to eye, politically, because you don't know any better) that we can have many, many conversations.

Think of it, as a new beginning on (CS.com) life!

Wayne

Cool, glad you went through with it. Now you can kick back, relax, and hopefully find the fun in it again. Think of it as starting over.... Someone send Dean a bunch of hatchlings, lmao....

you know folks, I just wanted to share a moment where Dean, Lori and I did a Road Trip.

Goodbye Roy, I will always remember you. *sniff*

Last edited:
*~*Another country heard from*~* I think you are a great mod and It's been a pleasure to know and chat with you.

Your simply the best!!!!!
2367458o6kl942c9w.gif

<3 Christine
231237day2yxklxx.gif

I noticed that your name changed from Green to Red. Now, I know it's true and not some, joke. Deano! If I could, I would I ask you to reconsider? But, I am guessing that it's too late for that!

Oh Man!

Wayne

I'll protest because I'm selfish and you're (oh, you were) my favourite moderator. Then I'll grit my teeth, think about you for a change and say 'Welcome back' Deano, I hope you're happier and will enjoy the site more now.
:cheers:

Thanks for all your hard work Dean (and boy, have we* been hard work sometimes!).

So goodbye to Roy The Mod and hello to Roy The Contributor!!

*Yes, I include myself...

Roy,
Thank you for all the time that you have given to help run this site run smoothly.
I will miss your moderating flare and wit.

Goodbye Powdered Toast Man!

And helo Dean.

Dean I will miss as a Mod for sure. But I hope this is not a goodbye too? I still want to look forward to seeing you here & talking with you. Your a good man Dean. :)
And yes that lunch is a definite now mister.

Deano, it has been a pleasure having you as a mod. I wish you the best in whatever you do in the future. I hope to see you on here for a long time. Beatrix hopes to see you round also.

I knew it... it's all my fault!!! :cry: j/k.

Seriously, Deano, you were a great mod. No matter what those whiney witches might have said. ;)

Now... for the campaign trail:

LBoz for Mod in 2010! :laugh: She is SO going to kill me.

Dean, I'm kinda sad man you were the only mod to give me infraction points and it was extra special just because they were from you. I hope you enjoy your new found freedom, but you better spend plenty of time here or I'll act like a whiny ..... and report you:)

Back