• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

OT: Wanted Pic's of Z's/Cinders of various ages

TandJ

Ole' Stoic Viper...
I am looking for various age pics of the "newest" hot phase/morph.. Carol, I know you have pictures to share, and I would be much obliged. I am trying to find as many pictures as I can to search for sameness and difference within the line.. I know Carols Amel Z is purdy but I am looking for the "anery" version only..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Here's my female at 8g and at 24g. Not a huge color change, but you can see that her saddles are starting to fade out.

Attachments

• 112806 zara (10).JPG
    112806 zara (10).JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 030307 zara fs (32).JPG
    030307 zara fs (32).JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 222
Ya, unfortunately, there are tons of photos of said animals, but they can not be found because of the labels "Anery C" and "Morph Z". So hopefully soon we'll have a nice collection of "Cinders" we can dig up.

Thanks Dean.. I appreciate it.. I know what you mean Carol.. The pictures seem to be limited.. I appreciate the efforts put forth by everyone.. Hoping to find some more..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

carol said:
Ya, unfortunately, there are tons of photos of said animals, but they can not be found because of the labels "Anery C" and "Morph Z". So hopefully soon we'll have a nice collection of "Cinders" we can dig up.
I know what you mean. I used to actually keep a list with Chuck's cinder's name, and some of your cinders' names, to facilitate searching for them. But I lost the list. :(

Chuck's is Miss Lark. A lot of mine don't have official "names" but you can find pics of the Amel by searching on "Amelz" I purposely merged it as one word so I could find it later.:grin01:

06 Female Cinder

Attachments

• P1012502c.jpg
    P1012502c.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 134
  • P1012505c.JPG
    P1012505c.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 133
I see what you mean about the eyes Carol... Odd looking.. But cool enough...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

E.Crassus said:
Come on Carol, throw the amel one in here plzzzzzzzzzzzz just for me :cheers:
OK! Next time I hobble over to the computer with those pics I'll post them. :)

Back