• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2010 Expected Offspring/Price List

I will definitely be getting on the list for hopefully 1.1 of miami motley's, maybe one even a "fully striped". do you have a picture of one of those? Would love to see!

I will definitely be getting on the list for hopefully 1.1 of miami motley's, maybe one even a "fully striped". do you have a picture of one of those? Would love to see!

I will try and get some updated pics of these soon. :)

Well, thank the heavens above, I got some overtime today, so these pics won't come until Mon or Tuesday. Hopefully they aren't in shed!

Heya carol! I keep getting told to come to you, and was wondering if you had any pure Miami stripes? not motley stripes, but just stripes?

Hi Carol,

I was referred to you after asking about a Milksnake phase Miami. not sure how hard these are to find, or if they go by any other name, but I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I am very specific about having a milksnake phase, and not another type of Miami, because I have a great fondness for eastern milks, but cannot posess one legally in NY state because they are a native species. thank you for your time.

Hi Carol,
You've been recommended to me as "THE queen of Miami phase". I'm looking for a Miami just like the gorgeous one you have on your website logo. If there's a chance of one of those this year, I'll be first in line. :D

Thanks,
Alex

Hmmm.... I dearly love the looks of the milksnake phase Miamis. If you have any at any point, I'd be interested in one, too. And if not, your "top shelf" Miamis sound fantastic!

So how does one get on a waiting list?

I won't have any Milksnake Phase type this year, but I will have plenty of pretty Miamis. :)

Back