• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

iHerp, do you?

I primarily use Snakeeper on my iPhone but a few months ago replicated things on iHerp. Now I keep double records, but I can access iHerp from anywhere. Snakekeeper doesn't do some things iHerp does and vice versa.

I really urge everyone to keep records. It is so nice and if you have more than one snake it can be a necessity. It is so easy to forget who was fed on which day and when they last shed, etc.

Also you don't have to track everything available if you don't want to. I track feedings, shed and weight primarily. After I took Mandy to the vet I found out iHerp has vet tracking and I recorded that.

I share all my records, same name there. I really like this aspect and it is very useful to be able to see the records of others.

IHerp tracking encourages and helps maintain good husbandry. Just do it!

I'm still using iHerp for now, but we're working on our own private tracking site with a bit more customization. I don't know if we'll ever make it public, perhaps if it actually improves upon current systems. That'll be a long time from now though.

I'm still using iHerp for now, but we're working on our own private tracking site with a bit more customization. I don't know if we'll ever make it public, perhaps if it actually improves upon current systems. That'll be a long time from now though.

I was sure I responded to this. Clearly, I have not.

Keep me posted on your tracking site.

I have been pretty happy with iHerp. I just have to be better about actually logging stuff. LOL

I was sure I responded to this. Clearly, I have not.

Keep me posted on your tracking site.

I have been pretty happy with iHerp. I just have to be better about actually logging stuff. LOL

I suspect we'll be well into next year's breeding season before the site is functional for just me, let alone anyone else. My goal is to make things a tiny bit more automated, remembering past feedings and giving an option to add a new feeding log by clicking a single button. That way you'd only have to alter it when you up prey size or offer more variety. Ideally I'd like to have it remember multiple options for those who feed occasional chicks or ASF. It's going to take a lot of work.

I'm working on getting better about tracking, primarily feedings and weight.

I use the tracking for breeding as well, and hopefully I will have a number of clutches this year (fingers crossed).

I'm working on getting better about tracking, primarily feedings and weight.

I use the tracking for breeding as well, and hopefully I will have a number of clutches this year (fingers crossed).

iherp seems like a cool resource but it won’t acknowledge my confirmation of email. Is the site still working?

iherp seems like a cool resource but it won’t acknowledge my confirmation of email. Is the site still working?

It's still working for me, I just checked.
Do you have an email conformation link that isn't working?
There is a blog pinned on the top of the main page that says something about some emails being rejected.

This blog

It's still working for me, I just checked.
Do you have an email conformation link that isn't working?
There is a blog pinned on the top of the main page that says something about some emails being rejected.

This blog

I actually recieve the email to verify but when I click the link it says it can’t verify. I cannot submit a ticket without verifying my email. Which is a bit frustrating.

I did use general contact last week but I have heard nothing since. I sent another just now.

I actually recieve the email to verify but when I click the link it says it can’t verify. I cannot submit a ticket without verifying my email. Which is a bit frustrating.

I did use general contact last week but I have heard nothing since. I sent another just now.

I hope you're able to get it figured out. I've been using it for several yeas, and I love it!

Yeah I totally agree, I started to use this service not really long but it was one of the things for my little one. Also I hope that you will find a way to login

Unfortunately, I haven’t. I sent multiple email requests via general contact with no response from iHerp over a series of several weeks.

Back