• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

wtb a 10 gallon tank

i wish i could..i dont really have that kind of money..imma try here first then if i have 2 get one at the store..well i guess imma have 2..lol

o_O It would be more expensive to get a 10 gallon tank shipped to you than from the pet store, and if no one lives in the same city, probably more gas than the 10 gallon is worth.

The petsmart and petcos near me sell 10 gallon tanks for $11.00. I went to pet food express and they wanted $25.

for real??? i looked at both petsmart and petco i couldnt find any cheap ones..imma go again and double check..

Our local pet chain usually has 10g for 7-8$, they are not expensive tanks, but wont work for the life of your corn!

lmao @ this thread! Aw, Snakey, that was awesome.

I own a pet store and sell 10's for 9.99 most of the time. 12.99 when I can't get a ton on sale. Inside secret, 10's usually cost me around ten bucks. I (and every pet shop owner I know) buy a palette of 'em while they are on sale for seven or eight. They cost me less than a 5 gallon or a 2 1/2 gallon. Aquariums and dog food are marked up less than anything in the industry. Noting hurts more than someone coming in and looking at set-ups then just buying the glass box from me and everything else online.

They have a lot of machines cutting 20" panes of thin glass.

Back