View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 06:11 PM   #44
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
Beautiful snakes. You made a really nice choice to add to your family. Nice variety! Shadow has such a serious expression for such a little guy.
Thanks DLena. I've had a passion for this species for a long, long time, but everything had to fall in place to allow it to happen. He does look intense for sure. He has a confidence about him that belies his young age. He's an amazing representative of his species.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl_Mcknight View Post
Shadow is adorable. I love black snakes and have been wanting a Mexican Black King for some time. They are very hard to find in my area.
Thanks Karl. When he wrapped his tail on my finger my heart just melted.

I know someone in my local herp society that has a beautiful baby MBK from BHB in Michigan. I know he advertises some of his stuff on Fauna. I also know he bred them again this year. While not in your area, its not that far for shipping. Of course you'd need to consult with Rufus about the whole thing! The neat thing is that both eastern indigos and MBKs have tiny white speckles as babies. I don't think Tavia breeds them. If she does, she'd be my first choice of course.