View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 12:15 AM   #1
sandco
New Member Intro

Hi! I am Cory. Recently, I have become interested in owning corns as pets with possible breeding projects in the future. I grew up exposed to many types of animals. From farm to companion animals, My love of animals drove me to pursue an undergraduate degree in animal sciences. Upon graduation, I have explored the vast majority of careers and hobbies connected to my education. I believe owning snakes is the next challenge. Hopefully, someday I will teach other people about the importance of snake husbandry and care. The advances in herpetoculture among recent years is also very attractive. After some solid research, I am excited about what the future holds. I love learning! I take any opportunity that comes to educate myself. I am definitely looking for breeders in Central North Carolina. Any information about upcoming reptile shows in or near North Carolina? I would love to attend. If anyone knows about the regulations or licenses regarding corn ownership in NC, I would greatly appreciate the help. My research in this area has left me confused.