• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

CL Snow

mcrowland

Here is my CL "rescue"
It was in the middle of a really ratty-looking shed when I got it and was refusing to eat. It was a bit small but I really wanted a Snow.
Got the shed off and started it on live pinkies just to put some weight on it.
Now it eats like a beast and I'll be changing it over to f/t soon.

I've been handling it more and I thought there was something odd. It didn't look like a "normal" snow. I just ordered a gorgeous Salmon (from MysticExotics - she'll get her own progression thread), but this one isn't the same.
Perhaps it is a Coral or Strawberry or different type Salmon-sort of? Maybe? Any thoughts?

Attachments

• clall1.jpg
    clall1.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 98
  • clbelly2.jpg
    clbelly2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 96
  • saddlecl.jpg
    saddlecl.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 96
Another shot outside in the sunshine.

It has a slight green-ish hue in the belly checkers.

Attachments

• sun1.jpg
    sun1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 96
Thanks! I think its a female. Tried popping and nothing emerged. LOL

I'm hoping she's grown enough to shed soon; then I'll post more pics.

With some morphs it seems that gender can affect the way the colors "present themselves." Ghosts, in particular, seem to have different hues depending on whether they are male or female, so I would suppose snow could have the same. A very nice looking snake though!

Back